Chapter 24

Quick thing before the chapter starts, would you guys like the first chapter of the new book right now or later?

-----

'This is hell' Ranboo was hooked up to different machines, being tested on different levels of pain that he could endure, 'Did Tommy have to go through this shit?' He wondered to himself.

Purpled was standing behind a one way mirror, seeing into the room, the head doctor and others were in the room looking over the data.

"He's been at this for five hours...how much more testing could you possibly do?" Purpled questioned, the head doctor sighed, his badge reading Maëlle Zosime, people often call him Dr. Z though. It was easier.

"Not much longer, boss wants a lot of tests done on our friend here." He answered, it was just them in the room now.

"Will you help us escape?" Purpled got right to the point, Dr. Z sighed, "Us?" He queried, Purpled hid into himself as the doctor turned to look at him.

"Yea...I want to find my brother, and be a kid, like Tommy got the chance too...will you?- Of course I'll help again. How will we do it this time?" He asked, their voices were quiet and hushed.

"I've already sent a single to a member of the Sleepy Bois Inc. they should be receiving it after they decode it." Purpled spoke, the other doctors came back in.

"Dr. Z, Mr. Innit requires your assistance." An assasin, low grade, told them. He was in an all black uniform, not showing any skin or features.

"Which one?" He questioned as he stood from his chair.

"Mark Innit." He specified, the doctor stiffened and the others in the room stopped moving to look at them.

"Of course, best not to keep them waiting," he turned to the others, "Please finnish the tests and take him back to his holding room. We'll resume with the monitoring tomorrow." The others got to work after his comand.

Dr. Z turned to Purpled, "Watch them." He stated before following the gaurd out the room.

Purpled stood straighter and watched the others work, he didnt blink for the longest time.

---

"You wanted to see me, sir." Dr. Z asked, the old man that was sitting slumpishly in his chair straightened.

"Yes doctor, thank you for coming quickly, my grandson, how is he?" He asked, his face seemed worried but his eyes told that it was a lie.

"Sir, he's recovering quickly, with a boost of our special equipment, he'll make a full recovery by tomorrow morning." Dr. Z explained, the old man nodded with pleasure.

"Thats very good, and the other, whats his status. Is he a liable subject?" He asked, "Yes sir. We haven't finished the testing but from what we've seen, he'll be exactly what you need." Dr. Z explained, this made the old man all but happier.

"Very good. Thank you doctor. I don't want to keep you from your duties. Also, make preparations. Tomorrow we'll see how weak they made my grandson." A sinister smile appeared on the man's face, the doctor winced, "Yes sir." He said, he then shuffled away and back to his lab.

---

Tommy's eyes fluttered open. He was in a state of shock, he expected to be in a hospital, not in his old room.

He tried to move but he was pinned to the bed. He struggled against the restraints, desperately trying to be released from them.

He didnt want to be back, he couldnt be back.

How did he get back?

He hears the door open, this only made him resist more. He was so desperate to get out, tears started to form in his eyes.

"Woah, Tommy. Please." A voice whispered, the voice put their hand on Tommy's shoulder, Tommy flinched away but couldn't go anywhere.

He looked to see who it was, the face was so familiar, the purple eyes.

"Purpled..?"

-----

Word count: 725

Very short :( I'm sorry about that.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter nonetheless 💗 if you didn't im sorry, ill do way better next time! Thats a promise.

Also, be sure to check out the books I have in the recommended list! Yk if you want a good read that I personally enjoyed!

O,k have a great day, night, space flight!

See you wackos next time!