Check the laundry?

~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~~~

Paige's POV

"WAKEEE UPPPP WAKEYY WAKEYY UPPPP! PAIGE PAIGE PAIGE!" Someone yelled in my ear, interrupting my beautiful dreams. Like, Doesn't the someone that woke me up have some consideration? I was in the middle of a very important coversation with Mustachio.

I pried open my eyes and gave whoever the bloody mustaches woke me up a glare.

My eyes widened as I realized who it was.

"JAKE! CASSIAN!" I yelled, tackling them both in a massive bear hug.

The tour that was supposed to start about two weeks ago was delayed, so we had about two weeks to recover from the whole kidnapping thing. I really didn't pay much atenttion to it though. I just blocked it all out.

I lost all contact with Austin, and Georgie will occasionally call me. She's too busy working for the Narnia movie.. But I understand, it just hurt that she wasn't here for me when I needed her the most.

Cassian is actually Georgie's cousin, I met him right after the whole kidnapping incident. Jake, Cassian and me became extremely close. I mean, I haven't told them my whole story, but they are my best friends.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked grinning from ear to ear while standing up.

"Well since you leave tomorrow we are hanging out all day long!" Cassian smiled at me.

"Wait! Tomorrow is friday?" I asked shocked. Time flies by!

"Mhhhm" Cassian said witha small frown.

I glanced at the clock on my nightstand and nearly had a heart attack. I turned to the two boys sporting cheeky grins and glared at them.

"It's. Seven. In. The. Bloody. Morning" I said through clenched teeth. HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO HAVE TO TELL THESE CLUELESS PEOPLE THAT I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON?

I saw Niall walk by whistling waving at us when he passed. Three seconds latter he took a couple of steps back and his whistling died down. Suddenly he burst into uncontrollable laughter. He was literally rolling on the floor laughing. Red face, tears streaming down his face, poor little leprechaun couldn't even catch his breath. Liam walked by and saw us, chuckling at the sight.

"GOOD MORNING BABY GIRL!" He shouted coming over to me and picking me up like a damn baby. I wrapped my legs around his torso rolling my eyes like the damn baby I am.

"Wait... Did they wake you up?" He asked trying to contain in his laughter. I glared at the two boys and nodded my head.

"I told you she wasn't a morning person!" He finally said letting out a laugh, his chest rumbling.

"Liam can I ask you a question?" I asked leaning my head on his warm, bare, chest. He's got a really nice body, but EWW, he's my brother, no need to think of him like that.

"Sure baby girl" He answered shifting me to one side, so he was only holding me with one hand.

"Why do you treat me like a baby? I mean, look at how your holding me and I'm 12..." I said giggling.

He chuckled and answered "One because you are the size of a nine year old. Two because you act like my baby. Three, because you Are my baby girl, and always will be"

"AWWWWWWW" Jake and Cassian chorused, earning yet another glare from me.

"Boys did you have breakfast yet?" Liam asked them, and they shook their heads no.

"HAZ! JAKE AND CASSIAN ARE EATING BREAKFAST WITH US!" Liam called going out of my room, me still in his arms. Niall and the boys followed us as we made our way downstairs.