New Years campfire.

IMPORTANT LET'S PRETEND NARNIA HASN'T CAME OUT YET OK? FOR THE STORIE'S SAKE!

----------------------------

Paige's POV

I haven't told anyone about the bullying at school. After my little singing session El announced she was hungry, so here I am. Attempting to cook dinner with Hazza.

"Okay just pour half a cup in here" He instructed me. It turns out I can really cook.

"Hey Hazza?" I said.

"Mhmm?" He answered looking up at me.

"Do you think I'm worthless?"

Okay, I know I said I wasn't planning on opening up to the boys. But what harm can it do? I know the boys wouldn't lie to me. At least I hope so. And I won't give away much.

"WHAT?!" He almost yelled.

"Do- You- Think- I'm- Worthless?" I asked again as if he were a baby.

"No! Why would you even think that?"

"Uhm, just wondering" I quickly said before returning to my potato salad. I can feel his stare on me, but I'm not going to give away anything else.

"Kitten...?" He said in an accusing tone.

"Haz...?" I mocked him.

He sighed and rolled his eyes "Don't think you are going to get away with this one love"

I rolled my eyes and finished my salad. I grabbed some plates and silverware and set the table.

With the help of Hazza I carried all the food to the table. I smiled in satisfaction and gave Haz a high five. He grinned at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"LADS! Food Is Ready" He called.

Nialler was the first to arrive and in less than a second he was seated and eating his food. The rest of the boys and the girls walked in rolling their eyes and took a seat. I sat between Zayn and Liam as usual.

Everyone dug in their food like there is no tomorrow. I just looked at it wearily. I'm supposed to be getting better, but I already had breakfast, lunch and two apples. There is only so much my stomach can handle. I'm just not accustomed to eatching this much at a time. 

Harry cleared his throat getting everyone's attention. I looked at him confused. He looked me straight in the eye while saying "Paige here has something to ask you"

My eyebrows knitted together. What the hell does he think he's doing?

"Huh?" I decided to play it dumb. But I think I know what he's talking about.

"Don't act dumb. Ask them what you asked me earlier"

"I don't know what you're talking about" I scoffed.

"What's going on?" Perrie asked looking at me strangely.

I shrugged.

"Paige ask them" Harry insisted. Why does he want me to ask them?!

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you need to understand that you are not, and I'm pretty god damn sure right now you think you are" he said through clenched teeth leaving out the word worthless.

"Are what?" Niall asked munching on his third chicken.

"Paige here asked me earlier if I thought she was worthless" Harry said. Gee thanks.

Danielle and Eleanor chocked on their drinks and Perrie started laughing. The rest of the lads were just staring at me with open mouths and wide eyes.