The Curls Pt.1

-The Curls Pt.1-

Paige's POV

So alone. I feel so alone...

That's exactly all I've felt for the past three days or so. I'm still locked in this room, and I haven't seen El since they took her. I've been singing a lot to keep myself together.

I wonder what happened to her. Maybe they gave her back. Yeah that has to be it, there is no reason to keep her. Maybe they were friends with my dad and decided to use me to get money knowing I was adopted. Right? El is safe and sound at home, having fun with the lads and the girls. Surly they forgot about me and are having a much better life now that I'm not there. I mean, let's face it, I'm a burden. So broken...

I softly started humming the song I wrote. In my mind.. while being here. I just feel so alone now. El is gone, and she had heard a little bit of it. Maybe, just maybe, she realized how lonely I feel and told the lads.. then maybe, like i said, just maybe, they are out looking for me.

"So lost without, without trace

I wish I was a bird

I'd fly back to

your warm embrace

and be found again

Cuz right now it's hard

your absence

it's just not making sense

I'm ready to cry

but I'll stay strong and wait

until you find me again

And then I can be alive

You built me up tall

and now without you around

there's a wrecking ball

I'm being to torn down

To the ground without you

To the floor and there's nothing I can do

But to wait and to fight

To hope and to think that you just might

find me again

I sit in the cold

thinkin bout the old

days

that time when I-I

when I was happy

and it raises

my hopes

I'll be fine

Cuz you'll work it out

You always find me

yeah I know without a doubt

That you'll find me

I'll hold my head high

But still for now I'm alone

Find me again(find me again)

and I'll be alive

Find me again(find me again)

and I'll be fine

Find me again(find me again)

and I'll hold my head high" (A/N: This is an original and was written by @DontBeHatin)

At the same time I want them to forget about me, forget they ever adopted me and that I exist. That way they can go on tour, sell number one hits, have platinum albums and make history. I know they can be bigger than any other boy band that has ever existed, even The Beatles. (A/N: no offense to The Beatles fans, I myself love The Beatles to death, it just goes with the story) They are going to mark the history books, and be remembered. I know many people think they will die down, that once their 15 minutes of fame end they'll be forgotten. But I know they won't. One day they will be remembered as one of the best boy bands this world has ever known. Because they have that effect. They save thousands of lives, they make girls around the globe feel pretty even if it's only for a couple of minutes. They make girls and boys stronger.