I've Felt So Alone

-I’ve Felt So Alone-

I sat up gasping for air. It was just a dream Paige, calm down. 

The worst part is, whenever I wake up; I can never recall exactly what the dream was.

 I took a look around, confused as to where I was. The events of the previous day flooded back, and I let out a shaky sigh.  We are in Florida, in a hotel in Orlando. We are going to Disney today. My breathing relaxed and I slowly digested the flashback.

I remember everything as if it where only yesterday when it happened. Deciding against really thinking about it I got out of bed, making my way out of the room.

I walked to the small kitchen in search of some water. I quickly snatched a water bottle from the fridge and walked to the table. I glanced at the clock and confusion flooded through me.

It’s 11:25, the lads should be up by now. Liam wasn’t in our room. This suite has six large rooms, one for Liam and Me, one for Niall and Zayn, and one for Harry and Louis. The girls didn’t come because of work… I miss them already.

That’s when I spotted a yellow Post-It on the counter. I picked it up and read over it.

Turns out we have work to do here. Management decided to schedule a couple of interviews and a signing. Sorry Cupcake, ring us when you wake up. A nanny is supposed to be there at 11:30. We’ll go to Disney tomorrow J -Zayn’

It was written in his fancy handwriting, which made me smile. My smile soon disappeared as realization hit me. NO DISNEY TODAY.

I sighed and walked back to our room, picking up my iPhone. I placed the water bottle on the night stand and dialed Zayn’s number. He didn’t answer so I tried Liam. Nope, no answer. I tried Louis and Niall, and they didn’t answer either. Seriously? Why tell me to call if they aren’t even going to answer? I huffed and tired Harry. After a couple of rungs he answered.

“Paige?” He answered in a rush.

“Yeah, you told me to ring you when I woke up” I answered with a smile.

“Yeah, yeah. Is the nanny there yet cutie?” He asked. Hm… cutie. Yet another nickname. How interesting. I heard shuffling from the background, and loud noises. Where are they?

I didn’t even answer his question when he said “That’s great. I know you’ll get along just fine. Listen Kiddo, I have to go. We’ll be back around 7 sharp. Love you honey” Then he hung up.

Umm… I didn’t say she was here…. But it’s only 11:33 so maybe she’s running a couple of minutes late.

I walked in the bathroom and plugged in my iHome. I pressed shuffle on my iPod and turned on the shower.

‘Landing In London’ by 3 Doors Down came on and I sang along with it. I hopped in the shower, letting the hot water run over me. 

I washed my hair and body and got out. I enveloped my body in a towel and walked out.

‘Fix you’ by Coldplay came on, causing a huge grin to spread across my features. I love Coldplay.

I walked to my suitcase and picked out an outfit. A Burgundy crop tee with roll back sleeves and geek slogan, high wasted jean vintage shorts with studs on one side, and white, purplish and black Jordan’s “Johnny Kilroy" edition.

I walked back in the bathroom and plugged in the blow direr. I ran the brush through my wet hair before blow drying it to its usual pretty, dip dyed, curls.