Entry 1: Start

In a middle of a waste land a boy sitting on top of a honkai beast. Looking around you can see everything is littered of honkai beast around this boy. I was interested when I heard a boy was fighting honkai beasts in this waste land. Since to find a boy who has a high honkai resistance and which also means he should have a natural stigmata on him. I decided to walk over to him and as I gotten closer I notice he has unkept white hair, a black trench coat, and classy shoes that makes him seem noble.

Looks like this:

As I was getting closer a bullet stop me in my place and he looks over to me

"Who are you?"

"Me, Well I'm Otto."

I can feel his bloodlust and to be honest I was shocked that a kid like him was able to produce that level of bloodlust. Then he puts his gun away and stands up; then he walks over to me.

"Is that so, what do you want from me?"

"I like you to become a valkyrie."

Then his hand move to his gun and sword that was on his hip.

"I hope you know I don't like them very much."

"Is that so, I'm very sorry about that. Well I saw your talents and I want you to help humanity, so what do you say and take a risk."

The boy looks at the blond man and looks into his eyes; he notice that in Otto's eyes were a burning passion of something who will do anything just to get one thing back. He also notice that Otto was way stronger then him to the point if he refused it might not go well.

"Fine, I'll become a valkyrie... I guess..."

"Great, by the way what is your name and age. I need this information for the school I'm planning to send you to."

"I'm John Wilkes and I'm 16. Is that it or do you have a form I need to fill out."

"Nope no need to worry and here have this."

Otto gives John a broacher to St. Freya Academy and John gives him 'wtf' look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You want me to go here, where they treat men like shit."

"Yep that's right."

"..."

John was just confused, but in the end if he tries to refuse him it might cause him a early grave.

"Fine sure.. Can't wait to be murder by them. Whoooo!!"

"I'm happy to hear that- I mean don't worry my granddaughter will help you and I want you to be at St. Freya in 2 weeks. That should get you enough time to say your goodbyes and look around Soukai City."

"Okay.. anything else?"

"...Yes, tell my granddaughter she is the number one cutie, okay!"

"Yes, Sir!"