Grades and Whine - Ch. 8

Y/n P. O. V.

It's been a week since Severus came to my house. Sev and I have been working hard on my Occlumency and Legilimency lessons. Every day I got better at both, but, to be honest, I still have a few things to learn. I am really thankful that Severus was Albus's best choice, he really is too good at teaching these things.

As the days went by, what I felt for Severus grew more and more. It seems that the small details are his strong suit. But, for someone like me, small details are never small. Every time they catch me more and more. I'm falling hard... Could it be too fast?

I must confess that I enjoy his company, he is a very... Interesting, mysterious and intelligent man. Everything is fine with what ever we have going on between us.

I've had to deal with more nightmares, visions and a couple of nights turned into insomnia. The only good thing is that I haven't gotten dizzy again and I haven't fainted either.

The damn dark circles under my eyes have returned to me. Severus brewed a potion even stronger than the Sleeping Draught so that I could rest, but, I really don't. When I drink it, instead of resting, I feel like my own nightmares are chasing me through a huge maze which I can't find my way out until the potion wears off. It's really stressful.

The bruises on my arm are finally gone, but, I can't say the same about the hickeys, Severus makes sure to leave new ones; Even if we only have a small make-out session. Thank Merlin that magic exists, if not, it would be difficult to hide them.

Today I woke up earlier than usual, so I decided to hurry up and go downstairs to make breakfast.

When I finished making breakfast, I waited patiently for the others to come downstairs to eat. I poured myself some tea and searched a drawer for some lemon cookies that Lulla bought. I was about to sit down, when something caught my attention. The Daily Prophet.

I am not one of the people who reads the newspaper, but, the photo on the cover made the world around me stop for a moment.

It was a photo of a woman holding her prison plate with her number on it. She was looking at the camera with great evil and with a big smile on her face. She has long black straight hair, large shiny black eyes. In which you can see hatred, pain and death. A huge chill ran through my body slowly. Thin black eyebrows, a small tapered nose, and a defined chin and jaw. Thin lips, yellowish teeth and a long neck. I picked up the newspaper and began to read.

'Last News! Velkany Mia Morteldov's Tersis Elddir has escaped from Azkaban!' A chill ran down my spine.

"I hope I never run into this women..." I mumbled.

"What women?" A deep voice came from behind me, causing me to jump a little as I put both hands together, accidentally crumpling the newspaper.

"Shit!" I lowly hissed. "You must stop doing that, Severus." He just chuckled at my reaction.