Grades and Whine - Ch. 6

"𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡... 𝑠𝑖𝑟?"

I stepped back and looked him intently in the eyes again. His eyes filled with lust. He brought his right hand to my jaw and delicately dragged his fingers from my jawline to my neck. My heart rate began to accelerate and my breathing became heavier. Caressing painfully slow, while his eyes scanned the path his fingers were leaving. His fingers stopped at my collarbone. His eyes fell to my chest, this made something hot spread all over my body. Slowly, his fingers moved down my chest, then made their way through the valley between my breasts. My eyes carefully followed his every movement of his hand. He stopped.

"Look. At. Me." He ordered. His beautiful, silky voice caused my pussy to get even more wet. I obeyed him.

Without removing his gaze from mine, he continued down again until he reached my navel. With his thumb he began to draw small circles on it, while his other fingers rested on my waist.

In a matter of seconds, his other hand was wrapped around my throat and his eyes went lustfully dark. He pulled me roughly towards his face, the tip of his nose slightly touching mine and the hand that was caressing my navel seconds ago was now gripping my hip tightly. My breath hitched.

"Would you like me to find out, Miss y/l/n?" He asked seductively.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"Don't say things that you might regret, y/l/n." He said in a low voice.

"I have not regretted my decisions so far. And today will not be the exception, sir." I told him honestly.

"You think so? I'm nothing compared to those boys you've been with." He said dangerously.

"Good, because I'm tired of boys." I replied, earning a tighter grip on my throat. His other hand released my hip and went to my inner leg. His fingertips barely touched my bare skin. Today was a perfect day to wear a dress. I let out a shaky breath.

"Tell me, do you think you can take a real man?" He hissed.

"I know I can." I said slightly smirking.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked while he started caressing my inner leg.

"Y-yes I d-do." I stuttered. My inner leg was warm, while his hand was cold. It was an absolutely divine feeling. His cold hand sent shivers through my body.

So much torture was making me desperate, so I brought my legs together to rub them and get his hand caught between them to get him right where I wanted, but he was much faster than me. In seconds he pulled his hand away. I whined, that made him chuckle. While he pulled away from me, he said,

"Maybe another time, when you become a real woman. Your lessons are over for today." He walked towards the desk beside the window, leaving me standing there horny as hell. My pussy throbed so much that it started to be slightly painfull. He gave me his back and suddenly found very interesting a small notebook.

'What the fuck!? Real women my ass! How dare you!?' I thought while I was breathing heavy. I was beyond pissed, but I did not give him the pleasure to see me affected. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

I adjusted my clothes, said "See you later, professor." And started walking towards the door.

'I think I'll have to go visit my old friend Adam. I probably won't be back until tomorrow.' I thought, making sure he could read my mind in that moment.

'Knowing him, I know he will keep me up all night. Just remembering how his tongue slides across my pussy while he fingers me, makes me...' Suddenly, I was pulled back by the arm with force, causing me to collide chest to chest with Severus. I quickly blocked my thoughts again.