Grades and Whine - Ch. 1

(My sixth year. In mid-May.)

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

"Shit, shit, shit! I'm late again!" Y/N loudly hissed.

Quickly y/n threw on her robes, put her shoes on, brushed her teeth, washed her face and pulled her hair up in a messy bun. She put some deodorant on and a bit of her favorite body mist. This time she did not put any makeup on because that would just take more time. Instead, she charmed herself to hide the dark circles under her eyes and look fresher. She applied a little bit of baby pink lipgloss on her lips, threw a mint in her mouth and took off running turbo speed all the way down to the dungeons to the potions class.

When she finally arrived at the door of the potions class she was a panting mess. As she calmed down a little, she noticed it was completely quiet. No noise came from the other side of the door.

Akward.

'Probably Snape is on a really, really, REALLY bad mood and has the entire class writting in silence', she thought.

She knocked.

"Enter." A very deep and baritone voice said.

She slowly opened the door and stepped inside.

'Fuck!', she mentally cursed.

His glance immediately shot up and stopped grading the assignments of his students.

"Ahh Miss y/l/n, what do I owe the pleasure on this saturday morning? I assumed you were gone for once and for all since I did not see you at breakfast." The handsome professor sarcastically said sitting behind his desk.

Handsome professor? That's right, y/n has had the biggest crush on the manly Potions Master since her 4ᵗʰ year at Hogwarts. It's totally crazy, she knows it. In the middle of her fifth year, that innocent and pure feeling became a feeling full of desire and lust. She has wanted him like she has never wanted any other guy. Everything about him attracts her, even his rejection.

She has decided not to say anything about it because she knows that her studies and the career of her beloved professor would be at stake. Although, sometimes she discretely does let the truth flow between jokes. Another thing that makes her stop when she is about to explode and confess the truth is that Severus and her most of the time are like cats and dogs.

Y/n P. O. V.

'Why the fuck does he always have to ruin the bloody moment?!' I mentally cursed.

"No, for your bad luck, sir, I will not leave Hogwarts, not untill I graduate." I shot back with a smirk and making my way to the chair that was in the front part of my daddy's... I mean, my professors desk... Swaying my hips lightly. I sat down slowly.

"Well, that is 𝑖𝑓 you graduate, Miss y/l/n. According to your grades, in my class, I sense you will be graduating when you turn thirty. By the way, why are you wearing your school robes on saturday?" Confusion was plastered all over his perfect face.

"I don't understand, professor, you want me to leave school once and for all and you are telling me ' 𝑖𝑓 ' I graduate? Just say I applied and voila! Problem solved for both of us." I said jokingly.

He was about to reply, but I was faster to do it.

"I am wearing my school robes because I... Thought it was friday and I thought I had overslept." I mumbled the last part a little ashamed allowing my gaze to fall to the floor.

"I believe I did not catch the last part of what you just said Miss y/l/n, speak louder." He demanded.

"I said, I thought it was friday. I thought that I was going to be late for class, as usual, for oversleeping." I replied.