Grades and Whine - Ch. 7

(7:30 am)

I woke up to hear the song of the birds, that melody so perfect and divine. Daylight touched my face gently, as if the sun were kissing me.

"Good morning, mister sun." I said in a low voice, smiling widely.

Today I feel as radiant as the sun and my mood is very good. I finally have what I longed for for so long. At last Severus Snape is mine. And I am his.

Images of what happened began to be projected in my mind. The more I remembered, the bigger my smile got.

"I'm a very lucky bitch!" I said excitedly as I got out of bed and headed for the shower.

Today, my morning routine wasn't as fast as it normally is, but it didn't take that long either.

I looked at myself in the mirror and again I felt like the hottest woman in the world.

My gaze fell on the hickeys on my neck and chest... I smiled mischievously. Then my eyes fell on the bruises on my arm. My face dropped a little as I let out a long sigh and decided to cover them up again. Only this time I will not be wearing a sweater, it's very hot day today. So I decided to charm my arm to hide them with magic. It's better than putting makeup on them. I dragged my hand from my neck to my chest, casting the spell without saying a word. They were quickly hiding one by one. Then I placed my hand on my arm and casted the same spell

"That will do." I murmured and gave myself a wide smile.

(8:15 am)

I left my room and said good morning to my dogs as usual.

I started walking and could see from a distance that the door to Severus's room was closed.

'Hmm... He's probably gone down for breakfast already.' I thought.

I walked even further, passing in front of the door of his room, when out of nowhere I was taken by the waist with force and pulled into the room. The door was quickly closed, leaving two confused and upset dogs on the other side. My back hit the wall as a pair of strong hands rested on my hips holding them firmly. A strong chest crushed me deliciously against the wall. A pair of lips met mine eagerly.

"Wow... Good morning to you too, handsome." I made him laugh slightly.

"Good morning, beautiful. Did you miss me in your bed last night?" He told me as he attacked my neck with rough kisses and a few slow ones. My fingers tangled in his hair eagerly, tugging on it gently. His nose pressing in the exact places, I couldn't help moaning low in his ear. I could feel his smirk between the kisses.

"Answer me." He growled as he bit my neck.

"Ahhh... Y-yes, I di-did daddy." I said while moaning.

His hands that held my hips firmly, now moved towards my ass, squeezing it gently. Then he dragged them up and squeezed my breasts, making me moan again. His mouth never left my neck. Hardly, he tugged on the front of my blouse, making the buttons open easily. In less than a second, my breasts were bare before him. His hand quickly came up and touched my bare skin. He pulled his face away from my neck, quickly lowered his gaze to my breasts, and then looked into my eyes.

"No bra today?" He asked while he raised his brow. I just shook my head saying no.

"Naughty girl." He said as he gave me a rough kiss and then went down to the top of my breasts. He kissed, licked and bit them eagerly. He then took my nipples in his mouth. I let out a long low moan.

"Sev...?" I moaned.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he unbuttoned my white jeans and zipped it down. He held my waist and lowered his body slowly and his tongue was leaving a wet path from my chest to my navel. When he reached it, he began to kiss it, along with the area around it. His kisses were open-mouthed, wet and hungry. His nose slid exquisitely over my skin.