halloween night #2 [FIRST SPECIAL]

* on their way to the party *

Rivet: guys what do you think about this "Halloween"

Ratchet: oh, well I've never been to this "halloween" before, but if this year Qwark wanted us to partecipate as well, i think it must be fun.

Clank: well, all i know is that halloween is also known as "day of the dead"

Rivet: Booring!

Clank: hmm. . .

Ratchet: Kit. . . what should we do?

Kit: oh umm. . . i don't really know much. . . why don't we try to have fun? maybe someone there can tell us more!

Clank: oh, by the way what are your costumes for today?

Ratchet: As you may already know, I'm a vampire.

*he proudly shows the sharp teeth sides of the mouth,. and his dark cloak, and black mask*

Rivet: hmm. . . classic, but it suits you. . .

Ratchet: hehe, thanks, what about you, Riv?

Rivet: I don't know the specific name, but i think it is something that Egyptian girls would wear, i think?

Ratchet: why did you bring the gray blanket, is part of the costume?

Rivet: umm. . . kinda. . . let's say that this costume is really light, and i don't want to freeze so. . .

Ratchet: ok, ok . . . anyway, we are almost here, right, or , at least this should be the place, but honestly i thought there was a lot of people. . .but this is so damn quie-

* suddenly, they heard a big explosion from the sky, it was a firework, and there were many.*

Ratchet: woah, fireworks! I love'em!

Rivet: woah. . . so cool!

Kit: yeah!

Clank: they are cool, indeed, but look at the colour carefully, *giggle*

Rivet: what about the colours?

Kit: oh, I see, haha, even if i think is not on purpose!

Clank: you see, the colours are blue and orange, just like you , Rivet, and you, Ratchet, and. . . i think just like us two too!

Ratchet: now that i look carefully, you are right, pal, but i think is not on purpose, but it's cool if you think of it that way

Rivet: yeah, you are right, heheh

Ratchet: well, let's go!

* when they arrive, Rivet an Ratchet see many people dressed as . . whatever they're wearing, and in the middle of them, they see Qwark, with a microphone in his hand, he seems to be making a speech, but as soon as he sees them, he stops talking and two beams of white light spot the four friends, now the center of attention.*