together again

--hi guys, i just wanted to ask you something. . . yesterday I was playing Perfect (Ed Sheeran - Boccelli) on the piano, and all of sudden I thought about Ratchet and Rivet, together, having nice moments and kissing or hugging. . .  i don't know why but i feel that this song is. . . uhh -perfect- for them. ---

*Kit was fighting against Regi with all her might, while all other Thugs didn' t know what to do, they were panicking just by seeing Kit in that form.*

Clank: (uugh. . . I feel useless. . . being here, with Rivet like that. . . and Kit is fighting alone against him. . .and I can't do anything. . .)

Regi: tell me. . . you are pretty powerful, but i think you are nothing compared to him. just because you are mad, it doesn't mean that you are powerful enough to defeat me.

* Kit step back, and what she see is something she never expected, Regi, who was taking all her blows, without countering, was standing there with no scratches*

Regi: yeah, I forgot to mention, we also have your friend's weapons. *turning off the shield*

Kit: wha- Y- YOU-   *she was unable to finish her sentence, because a shock wave knocked her to the ground, and before she could get back up, Regi had already caught Rivet, holding her hostage* 

*Rivet, feeling that Regi was picking her up, and squeezing her head, let out a painful moan,  and, by doing this, vomited a lot of blood on the ground. Although she was unconscious, this act made it clear that she was still alive.*

Kit and Clank: RIVET!!  

Kit: she is still alive!! * she said with a broken voice, as if she were going to cry*

Regi: (good. . . she is still alive.  . .)

Kit: *sniff* PUT HER DOWN!!

Regi: I am glad that she is still alive, however, I can't leave her here, it is my mission to bring her alive to Nefarious! this is all you need to know. And honestly, there is nothing you two can do to stop us!

Thug # 2: well said, boss! what do I do with them?

Regi: (they might be a problem. . . I can't leave them here. . .)

- Lock them up in the special cell

Thug# 2: both of them in one cell? won't that be a problem? Sir?

Regi: *approaches Thug #2 and lifts him from the neck of the shirt* 

Do as I command, without questioning me, number #2

Thug #2: y- yes, sir!

* with Kit back to her normal form, the Thugs do as Regi said*

Kit: stay back! *she tries to transform into her giant form, but she can't*

- wha? n- no. . .not right now- 

*the thugs take the two robots and lock them in a cell, which looks like a force field, Regi and Rivet, unconscious, were in the front seat of the spaceship, with Thug # 1, the pilot, the rest of the Thugs were on the back seats, they were talking and drinking, and there were also Kit and Clank, inside a blue force shield*

* clank could stand now, even if he struggle to do so, and he went near Kit, as if he wanted to comfort her*

Clank: you were awesome. . . fighting against him. . . while I could barely stand on my own. . .

Kit: oh. . . Clank, I am so sorry that you had to see me like this but. . .  you know. . .I- I. . .

 * she was looking away, because she know that Clank now had a bad opinion about her, or, maybe he was scared by her, she thought about this, while she was never looking to clank*