halloween night [FIRST SPECIAL]

N.B. ALL SPECIAL EPISODES SUCH AS THIS ONE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY r&c FANFICTION, BUT I WANT ALL THESE SPECIAL EPISODES TO BEE LINKED TO EACH ONE FOR A "LITTLE INTERNAL STORY", LIKE. . . SOME EVENTS HAPPENING IN THE rATCHET AND CLANK WORLD SUCH AS CHRISMAS, OR OTHERS, I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

--FerTheOne--

*it was a night with a pitch black sky, the four friends, bound even more by the new adventures, were invited to a huge party, there were many people, Ratchet had never seen so many people even at the party dedicated to the four of them as heroes.
The party, of course, had been conceived by captain Qwark, we don't know if he wanted to have a big party, or if he was just interested in making a good impression in front of the crowd . . .maybe the second one, and the four heroes knew that well. *
* The party was held in Viceron, and for a very specific reason, a reason that all the inhabitants of that planet knew*
*The party started at 9.00 p.m. and an invitation card had been sent to everyone. Once again, our heroes, Ratchet, Clank, Rivet and Kit, were late, all four of them were in Ratchet's new house, which he had bought 2 years ago. Fortunately, Clank and Kit knew the traditions of this night called "Halloween", and had prepared a costume just in time.
*Unfortunately, however, Ratchet and Rivet, not knowing very well this "Halloween", because of too much work to be done for partecipating, or because they simply did not like it, this year, awith a direct invitation of Qwark, had decided to try this new experience, but being slowed down by the choice of costumes and, because of this, they all risked arriving late due to the very delay of the costumes ordered two days ago*

Ratchet: *struggling to put the costume on* Nnngh. . . all this for. . . this stupid party.

Clank: aw come on, pal, don't be negative, for what I know, this Halloween is a very interesting day, I still don't undestand why they celrbrate it at night. . .

Ratchet: I don't know how to answer that and. . . what are you wearing?

Clank: well, uh, this is a costume from the anime, "Dragon Ball Super", The God of Destruction, of universe 3, Mule. * Clank was entirely painted green, from head to toe. he showed Ratchet a hologram of a giant robot, wearing a green and black head covering the chest and shoulders, and a kind of "tie", or at least that's what Ratchet thought, covering the lower part. with strange brown boots.*

Ratchet: woow. . . Clank you look really good in this but.. * looking at him closer* I think you ordered the wrong size! *laughing* it's way too big!
Clank: oh... Ratchet, Ratchet... you will see.
Ratchet: no waaay... you will transform in your giant form?
Clank: heheh... yes!
Ratchet: that's cool, anyway... what's with the shatter bomb?
Clank: oh, you see... the G.o.D have a specific power... they can erase almost everything-
Ratchet: and you need the shatter bomb in order to imitate that right? Ok, ok, you can have it, but be careful.
Clank: I know, I know.
Ratchet: anyway... is Kit ready?
Clank: yes, I think she is, after all, I helped her with the costume
Kit: Claaaank??
* kit goes in the same room where clank and ratchet were, only to find an almost- naked ratchet with only underwear on*
Kit: oh... umm ratchet I am really sorry *she could see him entirely, but clank approach her and they go in the living room to discuss about kit's costume*
Kit: clank... I am sorry I didn't know that he was still naked
Clank: kit please don't worry about that is my fault because he was listening to my costume idea and he... kinda forgot to dress...
Kit: I see... also I noticed that he was not embarrassed by me seeing him like that..
Clank: yeah, I know he does the same for me, I think is because he knows that we , as a robots-
Kit: ok ok I understand where you are going with this, and honestly I think you are right... I mean... if we don't feel the embarrassment of walking in seeing his naked.. I think that he just think that s ok with us so he doesn't feel embarrassed.
Clank: mhm... yes... now, what were you asking me again?
Kit: oh, yes, I almost forgot... which do you prefer? *giggle*

In the meantime, ratchet was having some issues with his costume *

Ratchet: Aargh, damn... this zip...
Rivet: hey, sweetie, hehe... ready to have some fun?
*she was trying to imitate a sexy voice, failing *
Ratchet: Riv... we don't have the t- RIVET?!?
Rivet: what?
Ratchet: that's for Christmas!!
Rivet: oh...
Ratchet: also... why are you wearing bra and panties!! What were you doing this whole time!
Rivet: awww... come on...I was painting clank
Ratchet: oh... ok I see... anyway that's not a proper costume wear... to take it off and dress seriously, we're late!
Rivet: oh, you mean... like this? * she starts to undressing with a sexy look on her face*
Ratchet: Rivet!!
Rivet: ok... ok... you spoil the fun..
Ratchet: don't undress yourself while I am here!!
Rivet: Ratchy... come on where is the problem.. I don't understand whenever we sleep together you are so happy to see me naked... and... I think.. in a way you are... happy, hehe
Ratchet:... ok, Riv... listen... now is not the time, please go change yourself
Rivet: *sigh* ok, daddy!
Ratchet: ...
Rivet: ok... ok
Ratchet:*sigh*
Clank and kit: what is going on here? You are shouting a lot and-
*they see that Rivet is completely naked and Ratchet is still in underwear *
Clank: W- WHAT. IS GOING ON HERE?
* asks in a angry tone, while Kit is just covering her eyes for not seeing Rivet's naked butt*
————————
FerTheOne: Ratchet... Rivet... come on we need to be more family friendly or my readers will thinks that I have a dirty mind , and you four know very well that I am publishing your adventures without being a Lemon writer.
————————-

Ratchet: Clank, please don't shout like that-

Clank: Ratchet. . . this is just. . .wrong, and you two know that too, you are not supposed to mating right no-

Rivet: * she turn herself to the bolts * woah, woah, Clank. . . watch your tongue. Ratchet is right, We we not doing anything, I promise.

Kit: Clank, I think they re right, If they were doing anthing b- bad, we could find them kissing . . .

Rivet: uuh, I love the idea, Kit!

Clank: but. . . Kit- Aargh ok. . .fine *sigh* i'm sorry. . . is just. . . I am the only one ready for this "Halloween" while none of you is. . .and I am stressed because I don't know what this is about. . . and. . .Rivet. . .

Rivet: yes?

Clank: I know we robots have no emotions such as embarassment. . .and I know we only emulate emotions, but please, dress yourself, we are late.

Rivet: 'kay

Ratchet: guys. . . i just need to. . .

Clank: ok. . .yes, just, don't be in the same room with Rivet, I'm not implying anything. . . but we have no time!

*after 15 minutes, well Ratchet only took 3 minutes to dress, while Rivet needed to. . . make herself look good, like every girl does, but wasting a lot of time*

Ratchet: *sigh* (come on. . .Rivet. . . where are you?)

Rivet: ok, guys i' m ready, let's go!

Ratchet: FINALLY!!

Rivet: HEYY! I PUT A LOT OF EFFORTS TO LOOK GOOD FOR YOU!

Clank: kit. . . I would like to know more about them. . . I need some more informations about Lombaxes. . .