~10~

~Ze next day~
8:53 a.m.
Y/n POV

I slowly open my eyes to only shield them from the bright light that is coming through the window. After my eyesight is decent enough I look around the room I'm in and remember everything that had happened the past to days.

Eventually I got up and changed into the most masculine outfit I had.

I was debating on leaving the room but I figured I should go look for Mark since I have no clue where anything is so I was gonna ask for a tour

I was debating on leaving the room but I figured I should go look for Mark since I have no clue where anything is so I was gonna ask for a tour. As I walked out of the bedroom door I ran into a girl who looked to be about 12 years old.

"Oh hello, you must be Y/n! I'm Bianca." She smiled.

"You'd be correct, nice to finally meet you in person Bianca!"

"Nice to meet you as well!"
"What are your pronouns again, when Mark talks about you he uses He/They but I just wanted to ask."

"Oh I do use He/They pronouns! What are yours."

"I use She/Her."

"Cool, if you don't mind can you show me where Mark's room is?"

"Sure follow me!"

After about 15 seconds of walking we appeared in front of a door.
"Here is his room, I've gotta go do some chores but I'll see you around I'm sure bye!"
"Ok thank you, bye!"

I watch Bianca walk back to her room then I turn to Mark's door. Finally I knock then I hear a voice say "Come in".

"Good morning Mark" I say as I walk inside his room.

"Good morning, how did you sleep." He asked looking up and turning off his phone.

"I mean considering I didn't wake up to a screaming father or hearing shattering, pretty good. Also the guest room bed is quite comfy, probably more then mine back in Illinois." I said chuckling.

"Yeah most likely we tend to get a lot of comfy furniture, also it's not the guest room anymore it's your room- obviously if you're ok with it."

"Are you sure, I don't wanna be a burden to you or your family."

"Dude it's fine my parents are asking if you're gonna be living with us, and from what I can tell I'm pretty sure they hope you do."

"If it's ok then maybe, I'll think about it a bit more."

"Ok remember that you can as long as you're ok with it."

We talked about random things like minecraft, twitch, streaming when that reminded me that I should probably tell my fans that I won't be streaming for a bit because of personal reasons. I figured that I'd do that a bit later and just talked to Mark. After about 20 minutes we heard Marks parents call us in the kitchen for breakfast.