~5~

Mark POV

1:42 p.m.

I was quite bored after school and Toby and Tommy were probably sleeping due to the 9 hour time difference. (a/n I'm not sure how true that is I'm just guessing of of the time zones I'm using) I figured Y/n is most likely done with his school books so I called him, and to no surprise he picked up.

"Hey Mark what are you up to!" He cheered. "Nothing really I'm just bored. What about you?"I chuckled. "Not to much either, honestly I was about to see if you wanted to vc." They said.

~~~~~time skip because I'm lazy~~~~~

We were on vc for about five hours talking about random stuff, then he just started yawning within the last hour of our call so I had convinced him to take a nap. I decided to stream for about 3 hours then I logged of for the night and slept.

~~~~~mega time skip of 2 months cause I need to get a move on with the time~~~~~

Y/n and I have been friends for a little over two months now and let me say it has been the best two months of my life. He's really funny, kind, and they are always ready to do dumb stuff when we're bored.

New discord notification

ThePandaBoi

ThePandaBoi
Yooo I've been thinking about streaming in a bit do you wanna join?
8:26 p.m.

RanbooLive
Sure what time were you thinking?
8:26 p.m.

ThePandaBoi
Like 10:45 my time, so 8:45 your time. Sound good
8:27 p.m.

[266 words]

Sorry this chapter is short I just wanted to get a chapter out for all of you! I also listened to the new LoveJoy Ep and it is very pog!

There probably won't be an update tomorrow as I don't have another chapter in my drafts and I can't seem to start another chapter. Also thank you for reading this story!

Remember that you are loved and it gets better! Love you all Byeeee <3