~8~

Y/n POV

⚠️T.W transphobia, swearing, abuse, F slur (I can reclaim it)⚠️

"Shit, shit shit." I mumble to myself.
"D/N (d/n means dead name if you forgot) GET YOUR ASS IN THE KITCHEN NOW!!!"
I ran into the kitchen as fast as I could to avoid upsetting the angry voice.

"YOU BITCH WHY IS THERE NO FOOD WAITING FOR ME!" The voice screamed.
"I'm sorry sir, I'll start making it now." I said.
"Don't bother you worthless piece of shit." It grumbled as the figure stormed through the house.
Then I noticed where it went, the figure had went to my my room then *sounds of smashing a PC* was heard.
"Shit, fuck, no, no, no, no, no, no." I mumbled panicked
Then the figure came back into the kitchen and simply stated.
"Pack your shit and leave this house you fucking faggot. And give me that phone, I payed for it."
I handed them the phone and ran to my room to see a smashed PC, everything thrown off my bed and shelves,  all of my books ripped, and then I seen the one thing that hurt me most, my ukulele that was given to me by my mother was smashed into bits.

I quickly pack all my things being:

~clothes

~money

~some food

~a charger

~a phone that I bought with my own money and pay the bills for

~a stuffed bear

As I walked through the house knowing that it was my last time ever stepping foot inside of it, I confronted the figure that had caused me pain emotionally, mentally, and physically and just simply stated.

"You are a shitty person, and you will have to live with that for the rest of you life, goodbye and fuck you Jake."
And then I walked out the door as it just screamed at me.
Once I was in town after walking for about 13 minutes I went into a McDonalds and connected my phone to the WiFi and ordered some food. Once I sat and ate my food I went to discord and immediately messaged Mark.

RanbooLive

ThePandaBoi
Hey so funny story I got kicked out of my house and my only irl friend who would actually let me stay at their house, yeah their parents don't like me so I'm currently homeless
Fun fun
So hows your day? 4:39 p.m.

RanbooLive
WHAT!!!!
Give me your location I'm coming to pick you up. 4:39 p.m.

Incoming call from
RanbooLive

Accept ~~ Decline

"Heyyy" I say.
"Y/n I swear to god give me your location I'm gonna come get you."
"But you're all the way in California!!!"
"Actually my family and I went to visit some family that lives in Kentucky, so I'm on my way I'm already past the state line give me your location."
"I- uh, ok then. I'm at *random McDonalds near Kentucky and Illinois state line*."
"I'm legit 5 minutes away I'll be right there."
"Ok then, wait I don't know what you look like and you don't know what I look like so how will you know where I am."
"N/n (nickname) did you forget I'm 6'6 it'll be easy to find me, plus I just I have to look for someone with a bag full of clothes and is on the phone."
"I guess that's true, I'll just look for a giant that is from California, also heads up since I am trans I have a pretty feminine figure and I also have longish hair."
"Noted I'm pulling into the parking lot right now."
"Ok, wait why don't I just go into the parking while you just stand by your car so it'll be easier to find you, cause all I'll have to do is look for the 6'6 giant standing bye a car with a California license plate."
"True that, I see someone walking out of the building on their phone with a backpack, is that you?"
"No its a bunch of cats in a trench coat- yes it's me."
"Ight" was all I heard before I heard the call end then all of the sudden I was taken into a hug.