Chapter Seven

{READER'S POV}

It was November 11th. The day of the interview.

"Shazam!"

~LATER~

"Have you had any experience in dealing with kids with mental disorders?" The manager asked, looking at their papers. "Uh...yes?..yes. Yes I have." Billy answered. "Okay...now, fill this out, the manager handed Billy a piece of paper with a bunch of questions on it.

~AFTER HE GOT THE JOB~

"You're on morning shift.. You start tomorrow."

~THE NEXT DAY~

Billy walks into unit Friday morning before the kids woke up.

~LATER~

Freddy wakes up and gets up, walking over to his doorway. "Can I come out?" Billy looks up at him, "Are you on CO?" Billy asks, "CO?" Freddy questions. "Constant Observation." Billy informed him. "Oh, yeah." Freddy fake smiles, Billy frowned, "Okay, you can come out."

~BREAKFAST~

"Freddy." The staff called. Freddy walked over to grab his plate. "Here you g-" Freddy grabbed his plate and went to sit down at a table. "Mr. Freeman. Come here. Right now." Freddy rolled his eyes. "Why?" "Just come here." The staff demanded. "Ugh, fine." Freddy rolled his eyes again and walks over to them. "You do not have the right to take your anger out on me. I know you're upset, but there is no reason to be mean to other people."

~LUNCH~

"Freddy." The staff called once again. Freddy grabbed his plate and went to sit down again.

~DINNER~ They called his name again, Freddy grabbed his plate, he went to sit down.

~4 HOURS LATER~

"It's time for bed everyone." The staffed called, and everyone, besides Freddy, all went to their rooms. "Freddy, please go to bed." The staff said, politely. "No." Freddy replied. "Go to bed, Mr. Freeman." The staff was getting ready for backup.

I bet ya'll all know where this is going...

{305 words}

StansHolyBath