Chapter Five

{READER'S POV}

Freddy was back in his room, now on a suicide watch. He wondered why he needed to be on a suicide watch..until, he remembered what he did in the bathroom back at home.

At the hospital, he kept getting bullied by other kids. He was teased, beat up, and a lot more.

After a while, he begged the staff to get off suicide watch, but they refused.

After that, he attacked one of the staff members.

"Staff needed on unit six, staff needed on unit six, please."...

"Hold him down!"...

"Freddy, calm down!"...

"We need back up!"...

"You son of a bitch! Let me go, you fuckers!"...

...

~LATER~

He was then dragged to the safe room.

"Let me out, you little shits!" Freddy yells, punching himself in the face. "We can't do that, Freeman." One of the staff members replied. "I will break this door down! I swear to fucking God, I will!" Freddy yelled, banging on the door. "You're too small." The staff member laughed. Freddy was just about done. He really wanted to leave, but he knew he couldn't.

~5 HOURS LATER~

Freddy finally got on the phone with Billy. "I need your help." "What? What do you need now?" Billy asked, quite blankly. "I need you to pretend to get a job here and and bust me out of here." Freddy was practically begging him at this point. "No. I can't." Billy said. "Please, Billy! I'm begging you!" Freddy started tearing up. Billy furrowed his eyebrows, "Fine. But when it doesn't work, I'm done helping you."

{265 Words}

StansHolyBath