Chapter Four

{READER'S POV}

Freddy was sitting in the lobby when some kid, ran up to him and attacked him.

~LATER~

Freddy finally understood what it was like for Mary when he attacked her.

"Freddy, sweetie, your doctor wants to talk to you." One of the staff said, kneeling down to where Freddy was sitting. "Okay." Freddy grabbed his crutch and walked out of his room. He just stood at the doorway, until he decided to start walking out of his room, and heading towards his doctor.

Once they got settled, his doctor asked, "You're a foster child, correct?" Freddy nodded, "Yes, ma'am." "And your disabled, am I correct?" She looked at Freddy, "Yes." Freddy muttered. "What was that?" She leaned closer to her patient. "Yes." Freddy said, quite loudly. "Okay." His doctor continued to write down everything he had said. "Well, Mr. Freeman, bad news, you'll go to therapeutic foster home, before you can go back home." His doctor said. "What!? No! I'm not going, and you can't make me! I swear to fucking God, if you even try to do that, I will fuck you over! I swear, that's what I'll do!" Freddy was screaming and yelling at his doctor. "Now, Freddy, please-" He cut off his doctor and attacked her.

~3 MINUTES LATER~

Freddy was now locked in a small room, called 'The Safe Room'. "Let me the hell out!" Freddy was kicking at the door and screaming.

~3 HOURS LATER~

Freddy had finally calmed down. He was all bloody and crying. He wanted to leave so bad, but he knew he couldn't. He felt like he would be there forever...

(A/N: This chapter was partially based off of my experience at the hospital, so it's not completely false.)

{294 Words}

StansHolyBath