A New World (Amazons)

EARTH-???

UNKNOWN ISLAND

Wanda stood between her family and the women with her eyes glowing menacingly. She had enough of people trying to kill or harm her family, first, that sorceress had tried to kill her children then Harry trying to kill her Peter and now these women, not leaving them alone.

" Step aside sister, no men are allowed on this island and he's just a trespasser we must interrogate him, " said a woman with her spear in her hand.

" Try me! " whispered Wanda while she tilted her head slightly.

Another taller woman tried to walk past her but her body was engulfed in a red hue and she was thrown back into a tree.

The other women looked at their sister with wide eyes and then turned to the unknown woman whose eyes were glowing menacingly.

" She's a witch, she must be in the leagues with Circe, " exclaimed a woman with the red hair as she took out a bow followed by the others but before their leader in black hair could stop them, they fired at her.

The arrows were fired at Wanda with deadly accuracy but all the arrows just stopped before her face.

" Bad choice, " said Wanda as the arrows were erased out of existence before all of their eyes.

Wanda ruptured the ground below the women, some with quick instincts jumped away but some were unfortunate as they were blasted away.

The woman who looked like their leader quickly gook out a golden glowing lasso from her back, hidden under her royal cloak, and threw it at Wanda. The lasso coiled around Wanda's hand, she looked surprised as she felt her power flow was suppressed in her arms.

' This feels just like-- '

Before she could complete her thought, she was dragged towards the woman as she took out her blade to stab Wanda.

Wanda's eyes shone brighter when the blade collided with her abdomen, the blade turned into hundreds of petals of red roses. The woman looked in shock as the entire blade transfigured into the petals, leaving only the handle in her hands.

Wanda then turned those petals into mini sharp crystals surrounding the woman. She motioned those crystals to stab her but suddenly the woman was surrounded by a golden cacoon made of webs and Wanda was pulled back into the arms of Peter. The crystals collided with the cocoon and both of them dissolved leaving behind an unscathed woman.

Peter had felt the anger of Wanda that had snapped him out of his sadness, he then had placed Gwen on the ground and quickly saved the woman that was going to be pincushion by wanda and he pulled Wanda back in his arms and kissed her to calm her down.

He can feel Wanda's anger slowly dissipating and age reciprocated the kiss. Peter quickly caught the lasso in his hand that woman tried to capture him. He then broke the kiss from wanda and started at the woman who was at the other end of the lasso.

" Lady I just saved your beautiful ass from getting pincushioned and you tried to attack me? " asked Peter with a confused face.

" Who--who are you, stranger? What are you doing on Themyscira ?" asked the woman taking advantage of Peter holding the glowing lasso in his hands.