Journey-8 (Madame Webs)

EARTH 3133

PARKER RESIDENCE

Peter and Julia were standing in the hall of the house after having lunch with the family.

" Ready to go, Peter? " asked Julia.

" I am," said Peter as he saw Julia create a portal like him but before he could enter the portal someone interrupted him.

" Don't you think Wanda is going to get angry that you are leaving again? " asked a female voice from behind him.

" Hey Nat--Nancy, she would be royally pissed but duty calls," said Peter with a sigh as he looked at Nancy, it felt good to call her Nancy again but she was not his Natasha. He was glad she was with his counterpart again but at the cost of their earth.

" go I will take care of her but please don't miss our wedding? " asked Nancy.

" No I won't! " said Peter as he walked through the portal followed by Julia.

' I hope my other self will grab you and won't commit the same mistake. " thought Nancy fondly, she turned and walked away.

XXXX

WEB OF LIFE

Peter and Julia exit through the portal to the web of life.

" you took a lot long Julia. " said a young female voice.

" Yeah we have been waiting here long enough and I don't want to leave my husband and daughter for a long time, they both will again attract trouble. They both are real trouble magnets. " said another mature female voice.

" So these two are your choices as other Madame Webs? I approve, now you are taking your job seriously Julia and I appreciate it," said Peter to Julia with an appreciative nod.

" I don't want to commit the same mistakes again as I have lost you once I don't want to lose you again. " Said, Julia with a low voice.

" Dad / Peter? " said the other two occupants.

" Hey, Mayday, hey MJ. It's good to see you again," said Peter happily, he liked the new choices as the other two Madame Webb's.