Journey - 1

EARTH??????

Spider-man and Wanda were surrounded by many SHIELD Agents led by a tall green woman and this universe's Spider-man.

" Both of you, raise your hands! " ordered the woman.

Peter sighed at the mess they are stuck in, he looked around to see hydra troopers lying around injured or dead.

How this comes to happen well.

A FEW MOMENTS AGO

Wanda and Peter exited and came to an unknown universe, Peter checked if he was in any known universe.

" This is a new universe not documented in the web of life," said Peter.

Wanda examined her surroundings and found this New York looked peaceful than hers but suddenly heard a blast in the air.

Both of their head snapped in that direction.

" A universe with superheroes can't live in peace " sighed Wanda.

" Yeah and I can sense the totem up there, let's go! " said Peter as he threw his web at two opposite buildings.

" Peter? " asked Wanda, she thought he was going to use the portal.

" I'm Spider-man Wanda, I prefer swinging over portals. The last one to reach there will have to pay for the next date. he shot himself in the air like a slingshot.

" damn Parker! How are you gonna get there by swinging " she shot after him with her magic?

She saw spiderman shooting like a bullet towards the commotion which looked like a hydra craft attacking the SHIELD helicarrier.

Peter landed on a high point soon followed by Wanda. They saw a woman who looked like the hulk using guns and strength to kill or injure hydra goons.

He identified a man in complete deep blue fighting enemies with guns and moved with spider-like agility

He identified a man in complete deep blue fighting enemies with guns and moved with spider-like agility. His attacks were precise and deadly like a predator.

 His attacks were precise and deadly like a predator

" a spider who kills, " said Wanda surprised.

" yea there are some, every totem carries some of the aspects some are good some are bad. Let's help them out," said Peter as he jumped on a Hydra craft and broke the glass and threw the pilot on the helicarrier and webbed the engines of the other.