Chapter 3- Just Another Day

Wc: 1218

*Your Pov*
I STILL can't process what the fuck just happened. I walked inside the house with the biggest grin spread across my face. "What's got you in such a good mood?" My mom asked. "Oh! You're home early" I pointed out. "Yeah I asked to leave so I could see how your day went! Sooo what's got you smiling?" My mom asked, a smile forming on her face. "Oh y'know. Just good old SPIDER-MAN WALKING ME HOME" I practically was screaming by the end of my sentence. My moms smile dropped, along with her jaw, and we were both squealing. "Omg now WAY!! That's amazing honey!!" She pulled me in for a hug. "I know right!" "So, how was your actual day at school? Any new friends? Any boys? Maybe a girl?-" "MOM! First of all, I'm straight. Second of all, it's only my first day. But to answer your question, kinda, maybe, and no." My mom was about to react, before her phone started to ring. "Aw shit honey, I gotta take this, but tell me later!" She said, stepping into the office room. "I guess I could call... well.. I have no one to tell about my day" I said to myself. I walked upstairs to my room, and changed into some lounge clothes.

I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty bored

I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty bored. "Hmm what should I do?" asked myself. I guess I could go explore the city some more. "Hey Siri, nail salons near me". Perfect. There is one about 10 minutes from hear. I tiptoed downstairs, not trying to disturb my mom's call. "Hey Mom" I whispered. She looked at me with a "what is it" look. "Can I take the car and go get my nails done? I will come right back when I done!" I continued to whisper. She nodded her head in approval, me mouthing the words "thank you". I grabbed the keys, and headed to the elevator in the apartment complex.

When the elevator opened up, Peter was standing there. "Oh hey Peter, what are you doing here?" I asked, wondering how he got my address. "Oh Y/n! I didn't expect to see you here. My aunt and I live here." He told me. "Oh no way. Me too" I said. "Oh that's cool" he said, not sounding interested in this conversation. "Well I'm on my way out, so I'll see you at school tomorrow" I smiled.

XXXXXXXXX

Once my nails were ready, I payed and left. I have to say, I was very happy with the outcome.

Right as I was about to get in the car, nonetheless, Spider-Man appeared in front of my door

Right as I was about to get in the car, nonetheless, Spider-Man appeared in front of my door. "Funny seeing you here" I spoke. "Yeah, how've you been?! It's been wayyy too long" he joked, me putting my hand on my heart to look touched. "So whatcha up to Spidey?" I asked. "Oh ya know, just swinging around and I saw you so I thought I'd say hi." He explained. "Well hi" I smiled. "So Y/n, where ya going?" He asked, gesturing towards my car. "Y/n? How'd he know my name? I never told him.. hmm whatever I probably did and just forgot" I thought to myself.
"Oh- um ya. I'm just on my way home. I just got my nails done." I show him my nails, him nodding. "Well I should get going, Incase someone needs help, but I'll see you tomorrow" he said, swiftly swinging  into the horizon. I finally was able to get into my car and drive home. Wow. Twice in ONE day Spider-Man talked to me.

XXXXXXXX

It was now 8:40 pm, and I had just got done eating dinner. I decided to shower tonight, so I had more time in the morning.

By time I was done showering and all that fun stuff, I headed downstairs to tell my mom and dad goodnight.

*Peter's Pov*
After a slow day of patrol, I swung my way home.

"How was it today?" May asked. "Slow. I did see a girl from my school though! She's new" I told May. "OoOoOOOo. Is this a friend of yours?" May asked, with a cheeky smile. "Well I don't know yet. I think she misunderstood something, so I hurt her feelings. But I'm not sure, she doesn't talk much. Well I guess today she did but I gave her the impression she should stop so-" May stopped my rambling. "Oh Peter. You're overthinking it. But if you ask me, it sounds like this girl has an affect on you" she said, winking at me. "Ew don't wink at me" I laughed. "Well you should head up to bed kid, you've got a girl to impress tomorrow" May said, sending me another wink. I laughed, and nodded in response.

I got changed out of my suit and did my usual night routine: shower, brush my teeth, put underwear on, go to bed.

To bed I go.

XXXXXXXX

*Your Pov*
Surprisingly, I woke up before my alarm. I decided to take this extra time to style my hair into two bubble braids and chose my outfit. Here's what I chose:

Once done getting ready, I was off to school

XXXXXXXX

Peter unfortunately wasn't in calculus today, but I still had high hopes for lunch.

By time lunch rolled around, I was relieved to see him and Ned sitting in the same spot as yesterday, Ned waving me over with excitement. I smiled and made my way over. "Hey Y/n! How's your day going?" Ned asked, full of energy. "Hey. I'm doing good. No-wait. Great, I'm doing great." I said, smiling from ear to ear. "What are you smiling about?" Peter asked. "Oh nothing.. just the one and only SPIDER-MAN SPOKE TO ME YESTERDAY!! Twice even" I was practically screaming. "WHAT?! NO WAY!!" Ned was screaming with me as well. "I KNOW. I've had the biggest crush on him forever and then I freaking MEET him?! It's a dream. Come. True." I said.

*Peter's Pov*
Hearing her talk about me like that was magic. She got this little twinkle in her eyes when she mentioned her little crush. I couldn't help but wonder if she'd feel the same way about me. Peter Parker. Oh well, I need to pretend I don't already know. "That's so cool Y/n!! So, what was he like?" I asked, excited for her response. "Oh get comfy, because once I start, I won't stop. Unless you want me to of course" she said, visibly trying to contain her excitement.

*Your Pov*
After telling them all about what Spider-Man was like, Ned had one question for me. "Okay. The big question.. do you like Star Wars?" He asked, an oddly serious tone lingering in his voice. "Um. If I'm being completely honest, I've only seen like 2 or 3 Star Wars movies." I admitted, not knowing what his reaction would be. "Nope. That's it. We are all having a movie marathon at my place tonight after school" Peter said. I immediately started laughing. The bell finally rang to dismiss us when Peter says "No seriously, meet me 2 floors down from yours at 4" he said with a smile. "You got it" I waved. What a day...