Chapter 1: The Seeds of the Past

(Chapter title inspired by the MLP song "Seeds of the past.")

Happy 3rd of December people! (Some of you it's December 4th so lucky-)

Question: What is your favorite Christmas song?

Frightened, I yelled in the top of my lunges. The spirit in front of me shook his head and I saw a bright yellow light covering my car. What is happening?! This has to be a dream! It has to!

"Keep it down!" The spirit glared at me.

I gasped.

"What are you doing here?! Why are you here? A ghost?!" I shivered, trying to be strong-- just in case I did anything wrong. I heard stories that if you see a ghost, that means you'll get a gift or a punishment.

"It's not really ghost more like... spirit." He waved his hand, thinking to himself. He looked back at me and shook his head. "There is no time to explain that, youngster. All you need to know is that you need to change and see it for yourself."

I shook, looking at the spirit. "What do you mean?"

Luke the spirit's expression changes into a serious one. That made me more curious and even more frightened of what is going on. Heck, I don't even know what's going on! Change?!

He closed his eyes and used his arms to create a bright yellow orb. A few seconds later, the spirit smiled and the orb sprouted into the air, and twinkles of colorful stars fell through from the air and disappeared when they fell from the car seats.

I turn by head back, but before I could do that, Luke covered by eyes. I gasped. "H-Hey--"

"When you look out the window, I need you to promise me you won't freak out." Luke's voice sounded... serious and now I am too curious is to what is going on.

Without a word, I nodded and Luke uncovered by eyes.

My eyes widened as I saw my old school with a lot of students going inside as usual. What am I doing here? Did I teleport? I grabbed the car handle to open the door, but my hand went through. I twitched.

"Oh, I forgot to mention this to you. When you're here, you can go through things--and people. Nobody can even see or hear you," the spirit winked at me. "Now, come on. We have a lot to see y'know."

Without me answering, he grabbed my hand and I went through my car door.

I gulped. I forgot how big this school was... So many memories.

I see so many students I recodnize going to the front of the school and the same wintery sight caught my eye. I felt the cold breeze flow through my ears as if I was really here.

I turn to the spirit who was rummaging around everywhere. He jumped from side to side as if he was looking for something-- or... someone. I recognized the spirit's figures ever since I've seen him for the first time. I couldn't quite get a grip on it since I was terrifyed, but now that I look at him, he looks like one of my classmates from highschool.

"What are we doing here?" I said, hoping getting the spirit's attention.

"You'll see~" he sing-songed and giggled after. "Come with me."

As soon as he said those words, the school bell rang. I see many students head off to their classes. Some running, and some... not caring at all. It reminds me of my old days in highschool.

I followed Luke to what seemed like my old Science room. My face suddenly dropped when I saw myself, then a peach haired boy with his same blue jacket, then a small green haired boy, and a tall red one; my old friends--all the in the same place. My tummy trembled and it growled at me. I crossed the pit of my stomach and turned to Luke to gave me a worried expression.