Introduction

My usual routine... easy.

Get up, take a shower, put on my clothes, brush my teeth, and finally: eat breakfast.

Same as everyday.

I would go shopping by myself. Take a few expensive scarves in some stores and be back at home to handle some business for work.

All was well.

Except, for one thing. This month was December; the busiest month of all time. I see cars with these stupid pine trees, shards of colorful decorations, and finally, mistletoes. Every store I see had cookies, and a 'jolly fat man' chanting "ho, ho ho"'s. Couples ran the streets holding hands while wearing these stupid red hats on their heads. I groaned at the sight of all those flashing lights.

I hate Christmas...

I can't wait to get home and finally take a break from all this holiday nonsense.

Unlike everyone, I didn't like this holiday. Only because I had it bad all those years ago and I didn't want any part of it anymore! It made me lose the one I love, it made me lose my temper with all my friends, and now... I have nobody.

I sigh as I head towards a supermarket to get some groceries by myself. Yes, I know... I'm rich and I could always get a maid to do it for me, but I just wanted to get some fresh air; even if it means getting to see all those stupid Christmas decorations.

I made my way to the soup center.

I need some ramen noodles...

I got one from the top shelf and put it on my cart. Then, I walked towards the fruits.

Ring Ring Ring!

I heard my phone sound inside of my pockets. Groaning, I picked it up while walking towards where the fruits and vegetables were. I needed to look foward so that I won't bump into anyone, but... stupid me didn't do that as I got a message from an anonymous phone number.

Who the freak is thi--

"Ouch!"

My thoughts disappeared as a person stood in front of me. He rubbed his back, then turned to look at me. My jaw dropped as I soon recognize who that person was.

I put my phone into my pockets and I looked at him straight in the eye. His face looked so simular the last time I saw him. His eyes were shiny brown, his hurt expression. The only thing different was his hair. It was all spiked like the time I befriended him in middle school.

All of a sudden, my cheeks turned red.

The blond haired boy chuckled. "You should watch where you're goin--" he looked at me, and I looked at him, and I can tell he recognized me. "Drew?! What are you doing here?!"

Did I want to see him? No. Did I want to speak to him? No. But did I just go along with it? Yes. "Buying...groceries."

"I haven't seen you in a while, how are you?" The blonde put his hands on my shoulder. He had this same old bright smile. The smile I unexpectedly loved to see.

"I've been better."

"Good," The blonde gave me a thumbs up. He put his basket down and put his one hand on his waist. "Hey, after I pay for these groceries, maybe I can introduce you to Henry and Liam again; from highchool remember?"

My eyes widened and froze like ice. I didn't want to see them. No, I wanted to see them, but my other side wanted me to not see them.

They wouldn't want to see me anyway.