Hellblazer and Primak Movie 6#: Hellsinger Part 5

Guernica was now seen battling against a Giant Knight Infernal Demon.

Guernica took out his blade and glared at the Infernal Demon.

[ A/n: Balmung, is a Demon Sword Sacred Gear with a drill-like aura, which is capable of creating powerful whirlwinds, which can blow away most objects and inflict great damage

[ A/n: Balmung, is a Demon Sword Sacred Gear with a drill-like aura, which is capable of creating powerful whirlwinds, which can blow away most objects and inflict great damage.]

Guernica swong his blade launching The Infernal Demon Knight back however the beast stood its ground slammed his blade towards Guernica.

Guernica dashed avoiding the attack as he speed blitzed the Night Creature with a clean cut removing its arm.

However the Night Creature used his left hand to grab Guernica and then slammed him full force on the ground.

Guernica scoffed as the Night Creature started laying a barrage of punches on Guernica trying to put him down for good.

Only for Guernica to burst into a flash of red light splitting through the Night Creature destroying it's body into pieces.

Guernica brush off the dirt of his coat and started walking off.

.

.

.

.

Guernica was seen walking through his former of threshold looking around the areas that he remembered as he then opened up a door as he appeared confused as he finded himself into a different area, that didn't look like his timeline at all.

Guernica was looking around confused by everything happening around him.

A Demon flew towards Guernica before all of the sudden cracks appeared in the air completely shattering the timeline right infront of him, returning back to normal.

Guernica:" Vanitas..... What are you doing, sister?" he asked himself worried that Vanitas gained access to the current present where he is living and the future.

Guernica then heard growling and roaring coming from the outside as he then went out to check in the courtyard for himself.

Guernica looked up to see a whole slimy hive on one of the ceilings of the castle as tendrils then bursted out from the ground trying to wrap around Guernica who in retaliation swong Balmung butchering it into Nothingness.