Chapter 34

Sun and Blake have now manage to reach Menagerie as Sun was looking in awe at the place, seeing in so many Faunas here was so relaxing and made him feel kinda safe.

Sun:"I've never seen so many Faunas in the same place!"

Blake just smiled.

Blake:"This is the only place everyone can feel safe. It doesn't matter who or what they are."

Sun:"Woah." he then look around to see so many Faunas talking to each other and be friends, but even noticed how crowed the place was and how much the Faunas were working a lot.

Sun:"it's quite... busy, huh?" he asked as Blake sighed.

Blake:"Yeah. Yes, it is."

Then both Blake and Sun start walking around to city as Sun was getting excited like a child, much like he usually does which made Blake smiled.

Sun:"is it always so...crowded?"

Blake:"Well... When you put an entire species on an island where two-thirds of it is desert... yes... it tends to get crowded."

Sun:"What?!?Do you have all that extra space? Why waste it?! A desert never killed anyone." he said.

Blake:"It's not like the Vacuo Sun desert...The wildlife here is more dangerous than in other regions."

Sun:"So they give us a horrible island... In the corner of Remnant to try to silence us?" he asked as Blake nodded.

Blake:"It is a good summary." she said calmly.

Sun:"What a bunch of jerks."

Blake:"We try to make the best of what we have." she said as they look around the houses of Menagerie.

Blake:"This is Kuo Kuana." she said as Sun was in awe.

Sun:"It's.....beutiful." he said with a smile on his face.

Blake:"Not exactly Sun. We ask for equality! That we were treated like everyone else. Instead they gave us an island to turn around. So we did our best. We came together and created a home where any Faunas would feel welcome. But...This island...This city...It will always be a reminder that we are still not equal...That we are still second-class citizens..." Sun then pat her shoulder.

Sun:"Well, Hey....This guy here is feeling super at home." he said with a smile as Blake smiled too.

Blake:"Alright, time to go home." she said.

Sun:"Oh, yeah? Which one is yours?! Can you see it from here?" he asked happily as he brought Blake closer to him, causing the cat Faunas to blush a little because she was leaning against his body.

Sun:"Is it that one?" he pointed at an house.

Sun:"What about that tiny one, down there? I like the paint job."

Blake then push Sun a little recovering from her blush as she then pointed at her actual house.

Once Sun saw it he jawdropped, it was beutiful...