Two is better than one. Especially as back-up.

Sophia Misser was an English girl who met Logan through her brother, who was also an agent of XYZ. She was a tall blond, with baby blue eyes that lighted up whenever Logan smiled at her. She was eighteen years old, and had been living in Los Angeles for about five years.

She enjoyed pop songs and ice cream sundaes, along with Chanel perfume and Tiffany & Co. sunglasses. She especially enjoyed the scent Tropical Paradise and telling people her whole life story and expecting them to listen.

"I can't take another second of this," Alec muttered, his language switching to Cimerian as he leaned in closer to me.

"Welcome to the club," I hissed.

Now, I pride myself on being a rather open person, despite my cynical retorts on several things. Honestly. If one approaches me, I will talk to them, though whatever comes out of my mouth completely depends on the conversation.

But Sophia Misser was not somebody I was going to be friendly with. Not just because she clung to Logan like freaking glue, it was because she wouldn't shut up.

Excuse me, but I believe you are under the impression that I enjoy your talk about what you prefer for lunch. But I don't. I didn't care what Sophia Misser enjoyed doing during the summer. I didn't even know the girl, but in the ten minute walk that we took to our classes, I found out way more about her than I would've liked to. Including favorite color, band, book, movie, and store.

Logan looked happier than ever. For once, he lost that brooding look he often wore at school and a bright smile was slapped on his face as he laughed at her words.

I don't think the price she got on her Prada heels were very funny.

He didn't notice the glare that James, Josh, and Mark all shot him before they parted seperately for their own classes. Even Zen, who rarely ever looked upset, got this rather unhappy sneer on his face as he bid us goodbye. Only Minnie remained impassive. However, that was weird; Minnie was a happy girl. For her to remain quiet and expressionless was unheard of.

I'm not kidding. Only thrice have I ever seen Minnie look so stony. And I'm counting today.

"Oh, so I was at the agency this one time, and this guy would not stop flirting with me! It was so weird, and my brother got so angry. You remember how he is when he's angry, right, Logan?" Sophia asked, her wind-chime voice tinkling with giggles.

"Oh, yeah. I remember all right," he laughed as well. Sophia flipped her long blond hair, almost wacking me in the face.

All right, that's it!

I took my textbooks that the academy had sent me over the summer, and weighed them around for a little. And, in a flash, I chucked them down the corridor, earning shrieks and angry cries from fellow students. I heard numerous thumps, and I gave myself a satisfied smile. That was a pretty far throw, if I do say so myself.

Darkwood made a sound, which I identified as stifled laughter. Oh, it wasn't what I did that was funny. Knowing him, however, he was probably laughing because of Logan's face.

Sure enough, when I turned to face Logan, it was a look of total shock and annoyance. Like, How-dare-you-interrupt-this-wonderful-laughing-spree-I-am-having-with-my-friend-here mixed with Did-you-just-seriously-throw-those-three-text-books-down-the-hallway kind of looks.

Sophia chuckled nervously, shooting Logan an apprehensive look before addressing me officially. Oh yeah. Did I mention she didn't even speak to anyone else besides our King Cross? Well, she didn't speak to anyone else besides His Majesty.

"It's Park, right? I'm Sophia," she greeted, saying my name like it was some disease. "Are you okay? Is there, like, a reason you threw those books?