WALANG FOREVER [3]

Here it is  ㅋㅋ

/WALANG FOREVER/

------

Years later...

It started inside the church..

Then it shall end inside the church..

Years passed and I didn't expect that I would meet her again in this same church.

The same church where I met the crazy bipolar woman named Allaine.

But this day is special..

Unlike the ordinary days, this church is well cleaned. Ready for a special occasion that will be held here today...now.

A wedding...

As soon as the big doors parted away a beautiful woman wearing a white gown appeared like an angel.

There she is..

I never have thought that she would wear something like this.

She's wearing her white wedding gown making her perfect structures more noticeable. Her makeup suits her flawless looking face, even though for me without it she looks fine already.

As she walks on the aisle everything went slow. The choir, the bells even the white petals that's been lifted took forever to become one with the floor.

All eyes are on her, even I can't take my eyes off her. She was going nearer and nearer to me and i can't help to form a smile on my face.

As she reach the end of the church she stopped and kneeled to start the sacred vows.

"Allaine, will you take this man a your husband?"

"Yes, I do" she answered while looking at me with happiness.

I smiled and rotated my head to her soon to be husband.

So it's him.

"Nathan, will you take this woman as your wife?" i asked him.

"Yes, I do" he sincerely answered while looking at Allaine his wife, soon to be.

Words of promises has now been spoken. Rings has been wore and there's one more ritual to do..

"You may now kiss the bride" i permitted.

From my words, they shared a kiss that is a evidence of they long lasting love. Everyone seems happy to see them showing their love.

It proves that they really are married..

It's funny how i didn't feel pain seeing them doing that. Maybe--maybe i was just happy seeing the only woman i loved in the arms of the person she really loves.

They parted then she looked at me while they are holding each other. She smiled so i smiled back.

"Bro-- i mean father" she called.

"Im a wife now!" then she gladly stated.

I just chucked for that fact before she turned her head to her husband again.

I stood there staring at them.

Maybe we weren't destined to be with each other. I know everything happens for a reason and i believe that there's a reason why i met her..

And that is to blessed their vows...

Walang forever?

I guess now, she would not protest that there isn't such thing as forever. She found her's now.

And me?

I found my mine too..

And it is forever to serve God..

-The End-

Yep, Noah was the priest hihi...

Vote and Comment