Chapter 27: Last With You

Yuki Naomi POV
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
One day before the vacation day, Natsuki-sensei(the elder one not the evil one). He called me.
He said"you have to prepare for tomorrow. They will attacking you at your vacation place. Be well prepared,ok?. Sachi will be helping you too.". I don't know why Natsuki-sensei said that Sachi will be helping me but still I have to be cautious with her.

Finally the vacation day coming through, I'm the one who drives the car because Yui doesn't have a license yet.

Few moments later....
I and the others arrived at Yui's house.
    "Welcome to my house!!",said Yui.
    "Wow,this is my first time coming at girl's house and it was so big.", said Yuuko.
    "Your sister already come here many time,you know. Okay,how about we go for snowboarding? Yeay.", said Yui.
    "Let's go." said Yuika happily. I talked to her for a bit that I have something else to do and want her to play the others. And then I left her with them and go meet Sachi.

Yui Tsukiha POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "Yuika,where did your sister go?" I asked.
    "Don't know about it but she said that she have something else to do.", Yuika replied. Yui just nodded.

Yuki Naomi POV
****************
Meanwhile....
   "Oi,Sachi. What's your plan this time?", I said with holding Sachi's shoulder.
   "Okay okay, I explain for ya. I don't have intention to fight you anymore since Asuza already puff to somewhere else and I don't to be his dog anymore. I hate him already. And from now on I want to be with ya.", said Sachi.
    "Yeah yeah whatever." I replied. Sachi be like I can't brain with this one. Hahahaha 🤣🤣.
    "By the way,who are we fighting right now?", I asked.
    "I don't know her name but she know you.",Sachi said.
     "She?? I thought it was a guy.", I said. Suddenly, the women that they just said just now appear at the front them. I and Sachi almost get heart attack because of that. Fuhh,still living.
     "Who are you?"I asked. She looks similar to me and Yuika. Yuuko more looks like father.
      "Who am I? Don't be so idiot,Yuki. You're my daughter and I your mom."She said. And she continue, "You also the daughter that I hate the most than everything else. I try to kill you many time but ends up you can't be killed.",She whispered at me. I shocked and I don't know how to react with it. Sachi without any plan,she just attack her and ended up being thrown away by her. Since I can't use my darkness power anymore, I only can use ice power only now but both of us were ice power user. So, I just fight her too but suddenly I being hit at my vital part by an arrow. Maybe an ambush attack.
    "Now,you will die in a few seconds from now. Let me tell ya,that arrow contains poison that can kill demon with very simple one. Bye bye." She said with just left me and Sachi lying on the snow. I can feel my lungs at all since that arrow hit it. Finally, I just fainted there.

A few moments later,
  "Yuki,did you hear me?", Yui asked.
   "Yeah,can I lean at you?", I said.
   "I just want to apologize if I had made mistake with you guys and maybe after this I can't meet you guys anymore. Dad, can you come here?", I said.
    "Why?", Dad asked.
    "Just come here already.", I said. I said to him to give my diary book to Yui and Free since I have two diary. One while I was with Free and one more with Yui.
My body keep disappearing bit by bit. Being snowflakes.

  "Bye everyone. Just take care of yourself you guys. And don't cry at all,okay? Promise me.", I said.

Yui Tsukiha POV
****************
I just can't cry because I already promise with Yuki but I still want to. Yuuko,Yuika and also her dad must be the one who pain the most if Yuki died includes us also. So,we left my house early because Yuki's dad want to give me and Free something precious for Yuki.

A few hours later,
Yuki's dad just entered the house without taking out the luggage first. So, I and Free enter the house too. He came out from Yuki's room and gave us a diary book.
    "What's inside?", I asked.
    "You read for yourself." He said.
     "Okay okay.", I replied.

~THE END~