Chapter 16:Misaki x Silas 2

Yuki Naomi POV
★★★★★★★★
I sitting at the cafeteria reading book that I always borrow with me.Suddenly,Misaki coming near to me and said"let's play badminton.I'm boring right now.The others only playing with beyblade.I don't know how to play it". I just nodded and sighed.Misaki give me one badminton racket and we go out for play it. I served the shuttlecock to Misaki and she reply the attack to the service. I smashed it to Misaki.Misaki didn't get to the smash attack from me. I said"yeay,ended of the game.Im boring right now.So,bye". Before I left her, I gave back her racket.I don't just left her but I spied her from the roof.Then Free come and sit beside me and said"already settle".I show ok symbol to him.Misaki sat on the grass suddenly Silas came towards her and asked"why do you at here with a sad face of yours?".Misaki replied"nothing.Just boring because Yuki don't play badminton with me like always".Silas said"how about we play it together.I know how to play it".Misaki showed her cheerful face and give one racket to Silas.They laughing and chatting about each other after finished the game.Free said"I never know it would be that easy".I said"you forgetting about me right now,huh?I have a cupid proficient,you know.Hehehe".I and Free just laughing each other.Free said"let's go for know before they notice us".I just nodded.

After a few hours later...
Misaki asked me for a favor. I asked her for what reason.She replied"I want to learn how to make a chocolate,can I?".I said"sure but...You don't your math lesson yet with me and you want to add another one.Settle the math homework and tomorrow I will teach you,ok?".Misaki quickly completing the homework that I give to her.After she finish it, I checked her homework and found most of it is wrong. I told her to do it again until she get all is right mark.Misaki feel exhausted while she doing her homework.I,the one who sit front of her watching her with her anxious mode.I said"if you don't know,just ask me".After Misaki hearing that,she ask all of the questions in that page of the book.I patted my forehead but I just answer it all.After a few minutes,finally she settle it.Yeay.She landing at the floor after that but I prevented her from doing that because it was rude at someone else's place.She complaining about it.I just ignored her.

*End of chapter 16.I don't why I ship Misaki and Silas but it's kinda wow here.