Chapter 9:Song Of The Snow

Yuki Naomi POV
★★★★★★★★
"Let's start the party!But before that Yuki have to sing a song for us!",said Misaki. I said"why do I have to sing?I haven't sung for a long time"."Ahh,please big sister.We want to hear you sing again",said Yuuko and Yuika simultaneously with a cute face."Fine,what song that I have to sing right now?", I said."The selection of the song title we leave to your father",said Misaki.
"Thanks,Misaki.I want you sing my favorite song and that is Uchiage Hanabi.Yeay",said Naomi Kurone,Yuki's father.

*actually this song I like it so I put it at here.As Kurone's favourite song.I don't own the video.If the video in the slow loading,find it at YouTube.

After a few seconds,I decided to sing it.I sit at kitchen table and started the singing.Misaki just enjoying it.Meanwhile my father recording video of me singing in front of him.
After a few minutes,I ended the song.I said that I want to sleep because it already midnight.My father showed me my bedroom and I followed him.When at my bedroom,I sit at my bed maybe I
miss this room.My father sat next to me and said"finally you wear that purple necklace.That necklace was from your mother before she being killed by someone.I don't know him but maybe mom knows him.He said that he will killed you as the last generation of being owner for midnight blood sword.That's one of the most reason I'm doing that.That midnight blood sword still with you,right?". I just nodded as a sign of yes and I asked"why I have to wear this necklace?". He replied"because that necklace have connections between the demon partner and you already have one.You can reincarnated as a necklace that will be with the demon partner". After I hear about it,I said that I want to sleep because I kind of tired right now.My father walked straight to the door of the room and closed the lights as well as the door.Free stood in front of my dad and caused him shock. Free said he wanted to talk about something with my father.

*End of chapter 9.