Chapter 17:Making Chocolate🍫

Misaki Kamiya POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Yeay,today Yuki want to teach me how to make a chocolate and she said she only know to make milk chocolate but yesterday I asked Silas what he like and one of he said is white chocolate.I can't wait to learn how to make it. Suddenly,Yuki patted my shoulder and my heart almost went out because of Yuki.Yuki said that we have to buy things to make that chocolate.I just agreed with it and Yuki gave me a list of it.Then,Yuki and I go to the grocery store to buy some things.

One hour later...
Yuki and I go straight to the kitchen to put all the things that we need to make white chocolate. Suddenly, Yuika asked Yuki to teach her archery because her archery exam is around the corner but I said to Yuki to teach me first. Yuki sighed and said to Yuika"this evening I will teach you,okay?". Yuika just nodded and headed out. Yuki take out all the ingredients and put it front of me. She told me each step to make that chocolate. In the middle of the lesson,I asked her"when is Yuika's archery exam?And why Yuika take archery unlike you?".She replied"because she want it. Actually,archery is her favourite sport but mine is basketball.So we take different sports. Yuika's archery exam is next month but she want to learn it earlier". I just  oooo.

After a few minutes making that chocolate,Yuki use her left ice hand and froze at the side of the chocolate tray.We write our name on it and leave it for a few minutes because Yuki's ice is colder than the normal ice.
So,Yuki get out from the cafeteria and go find Yuika. After Yuki left the cafeteria, suddenly Ange came up to me and asked"why with a sad face?Tell me if you don't mind".I replied"I never talk very friendly with a guy and I never thought that I would like that guy to easily but I don't have courage to confess it to him". I just looked down as always I do. She said"just say it with your own power of courage. I can't let you give up so fast. Look at Yuki,she never lose a single sword fight,right?Because she always have faith in herself and she want her family and friends happy with it. That's why you have to try your best to get his attention,ok?". I just smiled and nodded. I go back at the kitchen and looked at the chocolate and it's already done. So, I take my chocolate and put it in the gift chocolate box that I and Yuki bought it from the grocery store. I left Ange and headed to training hall to find Silas. When I at the hall,I only saw Silas training himself at the hall. I go straight to him and said"Silas,can I have a talk with you?".Silas stopped his training and looked at me. My face is starting to turn red but I have to give it to him. Silas just standing there with a confuse face. I handed out the chocolate to Silas and said"this is for you.Will you accept it? I like you.I don't why but I feel that I have to say it even thought we just met". Silas just remind silent and he take the chocolate. He opened it and give a piece of chocolate to me.He said"open your mouth". I just open my mouth and said"it's tasty.Try it". Silas and I just enjoyed the chocolate together. Meanwhile,Yuki,Free and Yuika just smiling when enjoyed watching the lovey dovey couple eating chocolate.Hehehe. Yuki and Free just sep each other hand.

*End chapter 17.Wew why just only about Silas and Misakiiiiiiiii.