Chapter 1: Her 12 Roses - Part 4

Louis was nowhere to be found. The last place he was seen was at the cafeteria after this encounter with Melissa and then he, vanished. Everyone had went back to their classes whilst while some others, roamed around the school grounds due to their free period.

"Where do you think he is?" the young girl asks, glancing up at her boyfriend as she intertwines their fingers together. He glances down at her and shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know but I hope he's alright. I heard that he officially ended it with Melissa." He says. She looks up at him and furrows her brows slightly.

"Really?" she asks. He nods.

 "Why don't we go and check at the west tower? He might be there. He usually goes up there." He suggests. She shrugs her shoulders and nods her head.

 "Alright," she says, "Lead the way, love." She flashes a loving smile at him and he squeezes her hand gently as he makes his way towards the west tower, his girlfriend right beside him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The west side of the school was usually quiet. It was calming. It was peaceful. He loved being here. Ever since he got enrolled and started in Beverly Hills High, this was his favorite spot to just think things through. A soft sigh escapes his lips as his eyes scans the scenery before him. He was standing at the top of the west tower, where you have a perfect view of the school's personal beach. The view was amazing and breathtakingly beautiful. He closes his eyes and inhales the fresh air that surrounded him. Silence fills the air, it was calming. Then, disturbance occurs. The footsteps that came closer by the second, made the stair boards squeak, filling the silent air, causing his muscles to tense up. Slightly startled, he turns his head slowly, trying to regain a normal breathing pattern. 

"Who's there?" he calls out, standing his ground. As the footsteps got louder, he caught view of the couple as they got closer. He sighs in relief, his muscles relaxing as he shakes his head. "What are you two doing here?" he asks.

"We were just looking for you. You disappeared like an hour and a half ago." Harry says. Louis shrugs his shoulders. 

"Well, you've found me. What now?" he sighs, and turns his back at them, staring at the breathtaking view once again. 

"We were just worried, Louis." Mia sighs. Louis nods his head once and lets a soft sigh escape his lips. 

“We heard what happened with Melissa.” Harry says quietly. Louis closes his eyes for a moment and nods his head once.

“Yeah…” he trails off, facing them again, opening his eyes quickly “What about it?” he asks. Mia shrugs.

“We were just wondering if you’re okay. We know how much you love her, Louis and we know you never wanted to lose her.” Mia explains. Louis narrows his eyes towards Mia’s direction and let another sigh escape his lips.

“Yeah, I guess but it’s been done now. She’s just another girl I ‘loved’.” He says. Harry glances over at Mia and saw the disappointment forming across her face. “The only thing is that, I don’t have a date for the Valentine’s Day dance and I’m expected to be there with a date.” He shrugs. Mia’s face lights up, excitement filling her eyes as another idea forms in her head. A grin forms on her glossy lips causing Harry to raise an eyebrow. “What?” he asks. 

“Well, I know someone who would want to go with you.” She says. Louis looks at her, curiosity filling his eyes as a quiet hum escapes his lips.

“Really?” he asks, “Who?” Harry looks at Mia and rolls his eyes, causing him to get a playful punch to his shoulder. 

“Ow.” Harry whines and Mia rolls her eyes.

“Well?” he asks the couple that stood before him, the blood in his veins start pumping as he got impatient. 

“Harry’s sister, Addie.” She answers. Louis furrows his brows in confusion. 

“Addie? Why? What about her?” he asks. Mia rolls her eyes whilst Harry gently slaps his forehead with his palm. “What?” Louis asks, innocence filling his facial expressions causing Mia to shoot a look towards Louis. He laughs and shakes his head. “So, Addie likes me huh?” he asks. Harry shakes his head.

“Nah, she just wants to go to the dance with you.” Harry replies sarcastically and walks closer to Louis, smacking him on the back of his head. “Of course she does, moron!” Harry exclaims. Louis nods and runs his fingers through his thick hair. 

“Alright, I get it. No need to get so violent.” He shoots a glare at Harry. Harry laughs and Mia shakes her head. 

“So are you going to ask her?” Harry asks. Louis shrugs his shoulders and sighs. 

“We’ll see.” He answers. “Well, I have liked Addie for quite some time now.” 

“So ask her!” Mia exclaims, rolling her eyes. 

“Alright! Alright! Geez.” He says. “Just help me with a plan on how to ask her.” He pleads. The couple nods and starts making a plan with Louis. The perfect plan that would totally melt Addie’s heart.