Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen
The Almãnzar Side

1,111,507 likesnettieafine Oldie but Goodie 💙 View all 3,588 comments cardiafine you were already pregnant in this picture 😭nettieafine @cardiafine found out the next day I was pregnant and pissed as hellsirrocco @nettieafine not me trying to ge...

1,111,507 likes
nettieafine Oldie but Goodie 💙
View all 3,588 comments
cardiafine you were already pregnant in this picture 😭
nettieafine @cardiafine found out the next day I was pregnant and pissed as hell
sirrocco @nettieafine not me trying to get you pregnant that night, and you were already pregnant 😹😹😹😹
nettieafine @sirrocco 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
effiealmánzar cousin 😍
nettieafine @effiealmánzar Hey cousin ❤️

===THE===WIFE===

"I'm having a music showcase tonight to secure a record deal," Effie told Cardi, Janay, Princess, and Nettie over lunch.

"Congratulations," Nettie said.

"That's great," Princess said.

"I hope you ladies and your men will be there tonight because it would mean a lot to have my family's support. As you know, my mom still does not approve of my career choices," Effie said.

"You know how your mom is; Auntie Yolanda wants to protect you, her only daughter, from the harsh world of the music industry," Cardi said.

"And I understand that but let me be...Let me be me!" Effie said with frustration.

"You know your mom has never played about you," Janay said.

Janay thought back to when she first met Effie at Cardi's house for Effie's quinceañera and how Yolanda, Effie's mom, beat up Effie's dad's girlfriend for making Effie cry.

Everyone knew that Yolanda was a momma bear, and the fact that Effie is even pursuing a music career that her mother is openly against is crazy.

Still, Effie is courageous for going against her mother's wishes.

"Be lucky she's only talking and not putting her words into action; you remember when she helped Mom embarrass me at the strip club when they found out where I was working," Cardi said.