Chapter Three

Chapter Three
Almánzar & Co.

"Why are we here?" I asked Zhan as we got out of the car.

"Girl, patience," Princess replied as she placed her son, Jin, on her hip.

We headed towards a building that looked newly built. I held Kiari's hand as I pushed Messiah in his stroller.

We made it inside, and after a few minutes of walking, we arrived at an elevator.

"Okay, why are we here?" I asked as we entered the elevator of the building.

Ahn, Alanna, Melody, and Kiari started playing in the elevator as I kept asking questions, but Zhan and Princess ignored me.

"Are you all ignoring me?" I asked, bothering them.

Princess kissed her teeth.

"Shut up, Cardi, and wait until we get there," Princess said.

I gasped.

Zhan chuckled.

"The kids are behaving better than you," Zhan said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I want to know why we had to come to an empty building?" I asked him.

Princess sighed and looked at Zhan.

"Just tell her," Princess told him.

"Thank you," I said with a smile.

"Okay, so you own this building," Zhan said as the elevator doors opened and Maddox was standing there.

"Daddy!" Kiari squealed as she ran out of the elevator and hugged Maddox's legs.

"Hey, baby girl," Maddox said as he picked her up.

I pushed the stroller out of the elevator and placed a hand on my hip as I started at Maddox.

"Did you have to buy me a building?" I asked him.

"You need the space," Maddox answered.

"This is a lot of space," I said as we walked around the second floor.

"The building features 13,544 square feet on the ground floor, 13,571 square feet on the second floor, and a 14,645 square feet basement. It's a total building size of 41,760 square feet," Zhan said.

"What am I going to do with a three-story building?" I asked Maddox as he focused on keeping the kids from the windows.

Princess cleared her throat.

"I need office space," Princess said.

Zhan smiled.

"That's a good idea; you and the girls can use the second floor as office space and turn the basement into a photo studio," Zhan said.

"Okay, not bad, Zhan," I said.

Maddox nodded.

"See, it works out," Maddox said.

"Okay, thank you or whatever for the building," I said.

"You're welcome," Maddox said.

"So, what are you naming the building?" Princess asked me.

"Almánzar & Co.," I answered.

==THE===WIFE==

2,788,899 likesthemaddoxmax I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything

2,788,899 likes
themaddoxmax I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything. @cardiafine #MrsMaxwell
View all 23,789 comments
maxwellsheffield Be devoted to one another in love.
mjthemax my mom is so pretty
sirrocco power wife ❤️‍🔥
axelthehammer she's the best
zhanzhan you guys are soulmates
brockmaxwell ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
jeanthehaitian 💪🏽
marcusblack show off your wife, king
username1 did she leave you yet?
themaddoxmax @username1 fuck you!
username2 damn you must have fucked up cause them posts are corny
themaddoxmax @username2 you're corny
username3 1 Corinthians 16:14: Do everything in love.
themaddoxmax @username3 🙏🏼

==THE===WIFE==

"Girl, Maddox has you all over his Instagram," Nettie said as we were over at Mom's house for lunch.

"He's been doing that since he had that talk with Maxwell, I don't know what he told him, but he keeps tagging me in those posts and them corny ass captions," I said.

Nettie laughed.

"You know you like it, honey," Mom said.

I shook my head.

"At first, it was cute, but now it's annoying, then this morning Zhan and Princess took me to this building," I said, but I was interrupted by my mom.

"What building?" Mom asked.

"Maddox brought me a building," I answered.

"He brought you a building," Nettie said.

"Yes, Nettie, and it's a three-story building," I said.

"Then that means he is trying," Mom said.

I nodded.

"I don't know; I should feel happy about him trying to get me back, but I keep feeling like something is going to happen," I said.

Nettie rolled her eyes.

"Look, although I'm mad at Maddox, he gave you space, and now he's trying to make it up to you by doing everything you thought he did not care about when you used to tell him your goals and objectives. I say open your heart and let him show you he's changed now. If he does fuck up again, I'll help you bury his body, deal," Nettie said as she stuck out her hand for me to shake it.

"Deal," I said, shaking her hand.

"So, when can I go see it?" Nettie asked.

"Whenever you want," I answered.

"Okay, I'll bring an interior designer for tomorrow," Nettie said.

"Do whatever you want, but I still have no clue what I'm about to do with that office space," I said.

"You can start that bedding line and lingerie line that you always talked about," Mom said.

"Yeah, plus with the release of our collaboration coming up, you are going to need the space, Cardi," Nettie said.

"Okay, I'll do it," I said.

==THE===WIFE==

141,768 likesnalora hint: CARDI x NALORA 😉View all 1,024 comments nettieafine over 100 pieces for this collaboration cardiafine Stay tuned 🌟themaddoxmax ❤️princesslove Ahhh😍 I'm so excited to get it😆😆janaydeleón Ouuuuuuu Congratulations 🎊 ca...

141,768 likes
nalora hint: CARDI x NALORA 😉
View all 1,024 comments
nettieafine over 100 pieces for this collaboration
cardiafine Stay tuned 🌟
themaddoxmax ❤️
princesslove Ahhh😍 I'm so excited to get it😆😆
janaydeleón Ouuuuuuu Congratulations 🎊 can't wait to see the collection!🔥🔥
amandaxx WE LOVE TO SEE IT
brookeblack Ooo Can't wait!! Congrats mamas❤️
gracesheffield Congrats gorgeous!!!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!
naloraboutique 🙌❤️
ericamena Congratulations pretty lady! 😘
itsjt omg babe❤️ congrats!!!
quiava Im so excited 😍😍🙌🙌
jessicadimepiece ❤️‍🔥🤗