Happy Birthday

***Your POV***
I sat up and looked at my clock. 8:00am. I should probably go downstairs to see my parents. I don't usually get to see them. You see, my parents are Death Eaters. They work for a magic villain named Voldemort. I know what you're thinking; 'magic? You must be insane!' But trust me, its real. I didn't even believe my parent when they told me. This dude named Voldemort want to take over the magic world or something like that. I don't even understand. I never see my parents because they always have to do this work or missions for their boss. Their work is so intense, to show you work for him, you have to get a "Dark Mark" burned into your arm.

I sigh and head downstairs. My parents have been home recently because my 11th birthday is this week. On a wizards or witches 11th birthday they get a letter for Hogwarts. Hogwarts is a school for the magic kind. At Hogwarts, you get sorted into houses based on your personality. There are four houses; Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. Gryffindor is for the people that everyone likes, you know, the heroes. Slytherins are always misjudged because many dark wizards were in Slytherin. Ravenclaw is for the intelligent, or the teachers pets. And lastly, Hufflepuff is for the fair and kind. Now I should tell you something now, never judge a person by their house! When my parents talk about the qualities of each house, I don't relate with any. But of course, my parents want me to carry their tradition and get into Slytherin.

I walk into the kitchen and take a seat at the table.
"Morning mother, father" I say.
"Good morning, Happy Birthday (y/n)" my father replied.
"Would you like one pancake or two?" Asked my mother.
"Two, please" I respond, ready to eat.
At that moment we heard a tap on the window. I spun my head around and saw a white bird. Not just any bird, this was an owl, and this owl was holding my future in its claws. My father instantly jumped up and let it in.
"(Y/n)!" He shouted, "Its your letter!"
"My letter?" I asked. I could barely contain my excitement. My father removed the parchment form its foot and he handed it to me. I opened it up, with my parents looking over my shoulders, I read out loud:

"Dear Ms. (Y/n),
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Please find an enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins 1 September. We await your owl no later than 31 July.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonnagal
Deputy headmistress"

I gasped and smiled as both my parents squeezed me into a hug.
"Happy Birthday!" They both said.