Beahve yourself

*** Your POV***
"Mother, who is that?" I asked timidly, barely loud enough for her to hear.
"(Y/n), that is the Malfoy family. They work with me and your father. They also have a son your age named Draco" said my mother.
"Do we have to shop together?" I asked, annoyed.
"Yes. And you WILL behave yourself!"
As my parents started to speak with Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, I looked at their son, Draco. He smiled at me, showing perfect white and straight teeth. I knew then that his family was just like mine. Death Eater parents, and a child that and to be raised to perfection.

***Draco's POV***
I looked at the girl standing in front of me. She was beautiful, even in jeans and an oversized sweatshirt. Her eyes were shining in their emerald green beauty. They reminded me of the northern lights. I realized that I shouldn't be staring. Staring is rude.
"Hello" I said, trying to break the silence between us.
"Hi" she responded. She seemed kind of shy, which I thought was cute.
"I guess we will be shopping together, so why not try to get to know each other?" I asked. I felt a little awkward after that. Everyone who knows my parents think that I'm a stuck up snob. That's not true.
"Okay" she responds. Just then, my mother interrupted us, which I was a little glad for. "Draco, (y/n), how does lunch sound?"
"It sounds great!" We both said at the same time. I guess I hadn't even realized how hungry I was. It seemed like breakfast was ten minutes ago!

***Your POV***
I looked at the shiny blonde hair in front of me as I entered the café. I hoped this meal wouldn't be too awkward. After all, this was a new person. A person i just met can't judge me, right?
A nice looking waitress came over to our table and told us her name.
"My name is Stephanie and I will be waiting on you today!" She said with a smile. She kind of reminded me of myself for a minute.
"Can I start everyone off with a drink?" She asks politely.
"Well have four butterbeers, please!" My mother said, ordering for all the adults. I must've looked pretty nervous, as did Draco, because his mother funnily spoke up. "Those two will each have a tea" she said. She almost seems a little fake underneath her smile. The waitress smiled, wrote down the drinks and left to get menus.

***Draco's POV***
I looked at the girl in front of me. "I'm Draco!" I said, hoping to break the ice.
"I'm (y/n)" she said.
"Are you going to Hogwarts too?" I asked.
"Yes, my mother is making me. I'd much rather go to a better wizarding school."
"Do you know what house you'll be in? I'm hoping to be in Slytherin!" I said. One of the only good things about Hogwarts was the Slytherin house.
"Both my parents want me to be in it, but honestly I haven't given it much thought."
Just then, our waitress, Stephanie came back with the menus. She smiled again, which was becoming a little fake.
"Here are the menus. The soup of the day is spilt pea" she said. "We have two sizes, cup and bowl."
"Okay. Thank you very much!" Responded my father this time, which was unusual because he never speaks up at restaurants.

***Your POV***
After a few minutes, everyone had made their choices. The waitress came back and we gave her our order. Once we got our food, me and Draco wolfed it down. It took our parents another twenty minutes to finish their meals.
Our mothers then announced that we would be shopping together. Me and Draco both new that already. My mom said the first step is to get our robes.
We got up from the table and left the café. Funny, I thought, my dad must've paid the bill while I wasn't paying attention.
We walked down the street until we reached the shop we wanted; Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.