(10) cant think Of title

It has been approximately 9 months since the start of Tubbo and Ranboo's friendship.

They got along pretty well surprisingly in a short span of time. It was an unexpected close friendship, but despite all those wholesome sweet moments, where Tubbo randomly asks Ranboo to be his valentine and care for each other, they've had their pesky fights in multiple streams, with Tubbo always killing Ranboo whenever he was on one or half a heart, and Ranboo "accidentally" punching Tubbo off a high cliff (in-game of course) and as well as them divorcing for the 3rd time that one stream when Tubbo suddenly got upset over a problem and Ranboo got all confused, Tubbo blaming it on Ranboo while both chats in their streams were so lost as well.

Tubbo, was one of the first people to see Ranboo's real face, with his sunglasses off, and his branded b&w mask- that's when you know Ranboo has warmed up to him and leveled up the friendship bar.

Days after nights, they would stream and make videos together.

One of them playing a diversity map, starring a wild Jackmanifold NPC showing up in one of the maps, another where they've commentated on the Nintendo Direct, another one where the duo did a challenge where they had to survive falling blocks from the sky whilst on a floating, flat, platform, and the list goes on, and on, and on, and so on...

Tommy would soon find out about this and even confronted Ranboo about his best friend, Tubbo, and he wanted to snatch his beloved best friend away from Ranboo. Of course, in the middle of this mishap. Ranboo would leave the call to get some food, but actually swooped down to another vc where Tubbo was there, we all know how that went.

But something was bound to happen,

that would make their friendship grow even further.

In the following stream, Tubbo, happily with a nice bright smile. mentioned something exciting happening upcoming in one of his streams, and it isn't about playing the funny block game or playing another creepy horror game for his subgoal for all his subs and fans to see.

He hinted the chat that he might be going outside to meet up with a special someone the next 1 week that he has been longing to meet up with. The chat went doubled up in speed, of course:

( CHAT)

000londonnotfound: RANBOO???

hhalolul: guys he's gonna meet up with obama

peachmelody2: RANBOO

: VLOG STREAM POG

jaciilo23: i just joined why is everyone saying ranboo lmao

ihave34kidsinmyattic: ranbooHEART ranbooHEART ranbooHEART

ranb00_my_belovedi: ITS RANBOO CALLING IT RN

Most people in chat were debating that it was Ranboo, since Tubbo has already met up with Tommy and spent a lot of time with him, but some denied that fact and thought he might be meeting another content creator.