(7) anger issues?

Buffon also kinda cringe but whtv

Ranboo stood there, admiring his boyfriends perfect features , his eyes , the greyish blueish colour maybe green , but nobody really knew what colour his eyes were, the way his whole face brightened when he talked or saw something he liked, he sat there, behind the screen admiring his best friend while he streamed.

Reminding himself, friends, only friends.

he soon got snapped out of his thoughts by a yell and a slam from the shorter boy, "FUCK, FUCK YOU DICKHEAD, PISS OFF, NO NO NO YOU SUCK ASS, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He heard screams and slams as he stared at his friend , he slowly walked up trying to read tubbos face.

To see if he was actually angry, tubbo was quite scary when he was angry, god he was so scary, some times flashed back to Ranboo.

The time he'd gotten mad that his sister came in unannounced.

Tubbos sister was sweet, but also used to tubbos anger, she didn't know it was this and though. She walked in the door , smiling as she was about to talk, then seeing as she had woken up tubbo.

Which scared me and her, his eyebrows furrowed and he scrunched his eyes to see who had woken him up from his nap, "you good tubbo?" Ranboo said from the doorframe of the kitchen.

Tubbos face now turned red, but not in a blushing way, he was absolutely, furious.

Tubbo wrestled with the blankets, lani rolled her eyes and stood there , ready to deal with tubbos grumpiness, she didn't mind it, she found it quite funny when he was angry.

"you- YOU LITTLE" tubbo started walking towards the younger fast.

"tubbo come on" Ranboo said in a scared but stern voice.

"YOU WAKE ME UP FOR WHAT HUH? WHAT? NOTHING? EXACTLY, FUCK OFF, THERES A KNOCK SIGN FOR A REASON, I WAS HAVING A PRETTY FUCKING AMAZING DREAM TOO!" Tubbo started screaming waking past his sister to a wall so he wouldn't actually hurt her, not that he'd ever go to that low of a person.

"okay tubs, super sorry." She said, pretty scared for her brothers wall.

Tubbo fumed with anger as he quickly turned around , trying to stay calm "just, fucking leave" he said , his face still fumed with redness.

Ranboo just watched in shock, as this was the first outburst he saw of tubbo, but it sure as hell wouldn't be the last.

The time at the arcade when someone bumped into him, then continued to challenge him to a fight.

"hahah! Yeah I did it!" Tubbo shouted jumping up and down , smiling from ear to ear, with brightness in his eyes.

"watch it dumbass" the dude who had now bumped into to tubbo, ranboos face dropped.

Tubbo pulled back on the guys shirt, the guy was quite tiny, but tall.

"fuck did'ya you say?" Tubbos words came out as if they'd stab you 97 times in the throat.

"I said watch it asshole, what you gotta problem you?" The man said smirking.

"yah I fucking do" tubbo said now shoving the dude into the arcade soccer table behind him.

Lets just say Ranboo didn't wanna remember the rest of that, though Ranboo easily calmed tubbo, it still took a few  minutes of tubbo screaming and threatening to throw things at walls.

Ranboo always just assumed this was anger issues, but tubbo had never got tested for it so he decided one more outburst, and they were gonna see what's going on.

"GOD HONESTLY FUCK YOU" Tubbo screaming once again, Ranboo read him easily , ah, actually pissed off.

Tubbo was on a call with friends and quickly left the call smashing his headset on the floor.

"You alright man?" Ranboo asked dodging the fist tubbo almost swung at his face, not on purpose but to hit something behind him.

"dude you almost punched me" Ranboo said in panic, staring at his absolutely furious best friend .

"sorry big man, I just fucking , just let me hit something." Tubbo said in a shaky voice, clearly trying to calm down while talking to Ranboo.

Ranboo knew he just didn't wanna show that he was very clearly having an outburst.

Just as tubbo started to calm down he got a text saying
'OI GET FUCKED DUMBASS AHHAH"'

It was definitely a joke but tubbo definitely didn't treat it links one , now slamming his fist into his desk with full power , now leaving a whole in the middle of the desk.

"hey hey hey, calm down , your fine , it was just a joke."

"NO NO, IT ACTUALLY WASNT" tubbo yelled pacing around the room.

Now grabbing a vase and throwing it, the shutting his eyes tightly.

Ranboo knew what was happening, panic , anger, sadness, was all happening in the one outburst, Ranboo knew exactly what to do, as he'd gone through the same thing a number of times.

Ranboo walked over to the boy , his much bigger arms covering half of the shorter boy.

"Hospital, and probably therapy too" Ranboo let out a slight chuckle while saying that, now pulling away to check the olders hand.

"Mhm" Ranboo said inspecting the cuts and slight bruises, with a a little wood sticking out form his skin.

"Jesus tubbo."

And well after he fixed his hand, pulling out the splinter, and cleaning the blood after putting an ice pack on his hand.

After , he told his mom, who was not surprised , as she had literally said "yeah probably"

And well they got him therapy and a diagnosis.

Anger issues, which was not unexpected.

Word count: 334