Chapter 23

After saying the unclear sentence at noon that day, Yingjiao never tried to tease Jingci.

Therefore, spent this weekend very happy and contented.

He has finished the homework, and the knowledge in the book has been read many times before. So I took out the newly bought books, sat in the classroom and read one after another, immersed in the study.

At this time, in a teaching office, the teachers of the second year of high school are gathering together, working overtime to correct the test papers.

Teacher Liu’s child’s illness is still not healed, and it will be an hour late in the afternoon. The other teachers chatted while approving the papers.

“This time the difficulty of the paper has been specially increased. I don’t know how many points the students can take.” Zhao Feng, the teacher of the second class, just finished a math paper, turning the page while shaking his head: “Half of this semester has passed, some The students' hearts are still floating, wait until the score comes out and give them a tight. As for the one I just approved, what the answer is!”

“Yes,” Sun Dongan, the teacher in charge of the third class, answered, “Seeing the score I got on the test, it’s still…”

Halfway through his words, he stopped abruptly.

The teachers in the office turned to see him one after another: “What’s the matter?”

“Teacher Sun, what did you see? Why are you so surprised?”

“This…” Teacher Sun pointed at a paper with bright eyes: “I just approved a completely correct math paper!”

He said excitedly: “Although I don’t know how the multiple-choice questions are answered yet, the rest of the questions are all correct.”

The question of this test was given by the provincial experiment teacher himself. The provincial experiment teacher was ruthless and stubborn, specifically asking questions. The difficulty of this set of papers is much harder than that of the city’s unified examination.

However, there are a lot of experimental students in the province, and every examination will give a lot of full marks. don’t know if it is a full mark. How can it make Teacher Sun excited?

The other teachers are a little confused.

Zhang Jing glanced at Sun Dongan disdainfully: “It’s just a full score in mathematics.”

Only the teachers of the key classes and parallel classes are so rare and weird. Seeing the full score paper, they are just as excited as anything else.

“No.” Teacher Sun picked up the sealed stack of test papers on the table and explained: “I have finished all this stack of test papers. I didn’t even have more than fifty points before. This is the last one with full marks! You are blamed. No blame?!”

“There are people who can get full marks in the next few examination rooms?”

When Teacher Sun said so, the other teachers immediately became interested and came together to take a look.

“Not a student in our class, this handwriting is unfamiliar.”

“It’s not like our class.”

“It’s weird, which class is that from?”

Several teachers were secretly guessing that Teacher Wang, who teaches chemistry in Class 7 suddenly exclaimed: “The same situation as Teacher Sun has also happened on my side.”