Chapter 54

Jing Ci suffocated his breath, his cheeks instantly reddened, and he turned his head and stopped paying attention to him.

“What’s the matter?” Ying Jiao leaned forward and smiled: “Are you angry? Did I say something wrong?”

He continued: “Don’t be foolish, little classmate, you obviously nod and admit it yourself, it won’t hurt if I rub it.”

Jing Ci’s face was almost burning hot, he picked up a book indiscriminately, opened it, lowered his head and said nothing.

Ying Jiao took his shoulders with one hand, and buckled the pages of his book on the table with one hand, and said with a smile: “Talking to you, what book to read.”

He was too close, so close that Jing Ci could even smell the same shampoo on his body.

Jing Ci moved his lips, and forbeared his fast heartbeat: “You… don’t always do this.”

Ying Jiao laughed, seeing him almost unable to sit still, feeling that the heat was almost over, and suddenly said: “You were just in the office. When you got a headache, it was Qiao Anyan that you saw?”

At this moment, Jing Ci’s mind was messed up, he couldn’t think at all, and he nodded subconsciously when he heard the words.

Jing Ci was startled, and realized with hindsight that he had admitted something.

Ying arrogantly glanced at his expression, smiled, and continued with the topic just now: “Speaking, do you feel comfortable when I touch you?”

Jing Ci breathed a sigh of relief immediately, Ying Jiao just asked casually, and didn’t think much.

In order to make Yingjiao forget the question just now, he endured his face and nodded hard.

Ying Jiao let go of Jing Ci and looked at the table thoughtfully.

The first time Jing Ci told him that he had a headache, it was after the mid-term exam. He didn’t think much about it at the time, but thought he was bored in the classroom.

The second time Jingci had a headache, it was during the monthly test to release the rankings. He and Li Zhou went out, but their faces were not right when they came back.

This time, it was the third time.

He was present the first time and the third time, and the second time he only found out afterwards.

Before, Ying Jiao only used Jingci because he was in poor health, and even wondered which day he might have a chance to take him to the hospital for a comprehensive examination.

However, in the office today, Jing Ci’s performance made Yingjiao overthrow this idea in an instant.

From the playground to the corridor, Yingjiao’s eyes fell on Jing Ci from beginning to end, so he was pretty sure that Jing Ci’s headache started when he entered the office, not because of the basketball.

When he saw Jing Ci rubbing his temple, Ying Jiao just wanted to ask him, he saw Jing Ci’s gaze constantly searching in the office, and didn’t stop until he saw Qiao Anyan.

Ying Jiao was worried that he had read it wrong, and was afraid that Jing Ci would not tell the truth to him, so he just deliberately teased Jing Ci and took advantage of his embarrassment.

Facts proved that he was not mistaken, and Jing Ci was indeed looking at Qiao Anyan at the time.

Why would Jing Ci subconsciously go to Qiao Anyan with a headache?