Chapter 15

At noon, Jing Ci went to the cafeteria for dinner with Li Zhou.

They ran a little slower today, and when they arrived at a canteen, there were long lines in front of several windows.

Li Zhou was anxious and couldn’t help it after waiting for a while. He said to Jing, “You are waiting here first. I will go to the window to see what dishes are available today.”

Jing Ci nodded: “Okay.”

Li Zhou pushed away the people in front of him and disappeared into the crowd in the blink of an eye.

Zheng Que’s eyes were sharp, and he saw Jing Ci standing in line at a glance: “Hey, that is Jing Ci? Is he coming to eat by himself?”

Ying Jiao followed his gaze and saw Jing Ci at the end of the team next to him.

He pushed away the congee in front of him, and Chao Jingci walked over.

He Congee and Peng Chengcheng looked at each other, with clear smiles on their faces: “Ha ha, man.”

“Anyone? Go to my place.” Ying Jiao pointed to the direction of He Congee and the others: “You can just cook.”

Jing Ci shook his head and refused: “No, you can fight, otherwise Li Zhou can’t find me later.”

“It’s okay, I’ll find someone to help you watch him.”

Jing Ci still shook his head.

“What’s the matter, little classmate,” Ying Jiao chuckles: “Why are you still strange after holding a hand?”

Jing Ci lowered his eyes, “No, it’s not good to jump in the queue.”

Winning is arrogant and dumb, this little pervert always has a lot of inexplicable persistence.

For example, no skipping in line and no leftovers.

“That’s OK,” Yingjiao knew that he couldn’t persuade him, so he stopped doing useless work, and said: “The cafeteria is crowded these days, and there will be no place when you finish your meal. Then go to my table to eat?”

Jing Ci thought for a while and nodded: “Okay.”

Win arrogant smile and walk away.

He porridge has helped him prepare the meal, squid rings, beef stew with potatoes, salt and pepper shrimp, plus a garlic Shanghai green.

He is fat, with short fingers, two dinner plates and two additional bowls of rice, and he can’t take it away. Like a mountain, blocked by the window.

The students in the back dared to be angry but didn’t dare to speak, so they could only secretly pray in their hearts that he would finish things soon.

Ying Jiao stretched out his hand, and easily passed He Congee, and picked up the dinner plate: “Let’s go.”

The dining table for the provincial experiment is generally a four-person table, and only a few large round tables are placed at the end of the canteen.

There are four of them in Yingjiao, just sitting on a small table. He Zhou was about to sit down nearby, when he saw that Winning Pride didn’t stop, he walked straight to the big table behind.

“Brother Jiao why?” He looked at Zheng Que.

Zheng Que was also dumbfounded.

Only Peng Chengcheng glanced back at Jing Ci, who was still in line, and followed him first.