Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 5 (NSFW)

A/n: Finally the NSFW part lmao.  You can read this part alone if you don't want the slow burn, but I kinda love it.  Anyway, here you go, finally the good stuff.

Once we got back to the Demon Lord's castle, I took Diavolo's advice and hurried to my room.  I didn't see any signs of him following me, but I didn't want to take any chances.  Honestly, more than him, I was the reason I was scared.  I knew deep down that if I told him to stop that he would, but I wasn't sure I would tell him to stop.  I wasn't against having sex with him, even with it being my first time.  And that thought was terrifying.

Once I was safely in my room, I stripped and jumped in the shower, which was nice though nowhere as nice as the one in Diavolo's bathroom.  The shower did nothing to stop my wild imagination and fast heartbeat and when I was done I dried myself off feeling even more frustrated then when I'd gotten in.  I needed to think about us with a clear head but I couldn't get the sensation of him kissing me out of my head.  Both of the times he'd kissed me I practically melted into him from the pleasure.  He was so skilled at it that I wondered if he'd ever done it with someone else.  The thought made me angry, and the fact that I was upset about it made me even more angry.  Of course he'd kissed other people!  He was over a thousand years old!  And I had no claim over him.  I was the one saying we couldn't have a relationship.  Why couldn't I get my head on straight today?

But...why couldn't we have a relationship again?  He cared about me, we were supposedly "soulmates", and isn't that as good as it got?  Plus, last night I realized I had feelings for him too.  And talking to everyone earlier had made me feel okay about the fact I had feelings for him.  If I was being honest, the only reason I hadn't said yes was that I was afraid.  What if I completely fall for Diavolo and get hurt?  My parents had loved each other once.  Now they hated each other.  When they'd gotten divorced, they'd used me against each other and I swore I'd never fall so in love that the relationship would ruin me.  But with Diavolo, I knew I would fall so deeply that I could never escape.  

I got dressed in some casual clothes from my suitcase and collapsed on the bed.  Why was I putting myself through so much to fight this?  Diavolo was so good to me.  He would never try to hurt me, even if things ended between us.  I knew deep in me that his love was worth it.  I'd never find anything like what I'd have with him if I gave it a chance.  But was I really ready?

After my mind running in circles had left me exhausted, I realized that maybe just this once I should live in the moment.  I was always so stuck in the future that I couldn't experience life.  Maybe now was the time to do what I wanted without analyzing it a hundred different ways.  And right now, what I wanted was Diavolo.

My heart was pounding as I came to my decision.  I was going to go to him, tell him I wanted to be with him.  And we would...I blushed at the thought.  I wanted him and I knew he wanted me.  That was enough.

I stood, ran a hand through my still-damp hair, and opened the door.  I decided I would check for him at his room first.  He seemed tired after fighting his possessive instincts at the House of Lamentation.  I shut my door behind me and walked down the hall, stopping in front of his door.  I lifted my hand to knock when I heard a noise behind me.  I turned quickly and felt my heart jump out of my chest when I saw Diavolo standing a couple feet from me, watching me intently.

"Y/n, I thought I told you to go straight to your room.  Do you not understand what I'm fighting to keep myself from doing to you?"  He looked strained, and as much as I wanted to be straightforward and relieve his pain, I also wanted to tease him a little.

"No, I don't understand.  What are you stopping yourself from doing?"  I said, staring at him with wide eyes.

He looked at me, incredulous.  He'd never seen me poke the bear like this before.  As if he still believed I simply misunderstood, he tried to scare me off.  "I'm doing my best to keep from pinning you down and having my way with you."