Satan-Prank

A/n: Warning! Degradation kink.

I had been feeling kind of bored lately. My life had been pretty much just go to RAD, come home, eat, go to bed. Even the weekends had been boring lately. All of the brothers had been busy with something every time I tried to hang out with them. The only one who had any free time for me was Belphie, and all he wanted to do was sleep.

The school day had just ended and I just got home when Belphie asked if I wanted to nap with him.

"Thanks, but I don't really feel like sleeping right now." I replied, feeling bored and a bit dejected.

He tilted his head curiously at me, obviously sensing my emotions. "What's wrong y/n?"

I sighed. Maybe he could offer me some insight into why nobody had time for me. "Well, everyone's been too busy to spend any time with me lately. I guess I've just been really bored."

If I'd been paying closer attention, I might have seen the mischievous glint in his dark eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry. It's just been a busy time for everyone. But, I do have an idea for a prank that might be fun."

I glanced back up at his face, interested. "I don't usually like pranks. What did you have in mind?"

He brushed his black hair out of his eyes. "You know how much Satan doesn't like Lucifer right?" I nodded, "well, what you need to do is call him by Lucifer's name. Over and over again."

I thought about it for a moment. It didn't sound too harmful. That was what I hated about pranks; they had a tendency to hurt people. Plus, it could alleviate some of my boredom.

"Yeah, I guess that sounds fun. Do you know where he is right now?"

Belphie gave me a smile I could only describe as secretive. "He is in his room right now. He's been reading this new book he got."

"Thanks."

I smiled at him and left in search of Satan. I went straight to his room and knocked.

"Come in." His muffled voice called out.

I opened the door to find him sitting in his comfortable-looking leather armchair with his legs crossed, holding a book in front of his face.

His blond hair looked particularly tousled today, like he'd gotten straight up from bed without even looking in the mirror.

I took a quick breath. Here we go. "Hey Lucifer—I mean Satan."

His eyes finally flit up to mine and froze. His expression didn't look particularly bothered yet so I decided to keep going.

"I heard you were reading a new book. What's it about Lucifer—sorry, Satan?"

This time I was able to catch the narrowing of his eyes. His glare was piercing me now, but instead of scaring me, it just filled me with a sense of nervous anticipation. I discovered I was really enjoying pushing his buttons. I wanted to know where his limit was.

"Are you at least—" this time he interrupted me, standing.

"Y/n. Don't test me. I know you're doing it on purpose." His smooth voice warned.

His warning should have called off the prank. I knew I should have stopped, but the building anticipation inside me wouldn't let me.

He stepped toward me slowly, waiting for my response. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not doing anything." I focused on looking innocent, knowing it was annoying him.

"You know exactly what you're doing, but you're not ready for the consequences. Trust me."

He stepped forward again, but I didn't find him intimidating. I stayed where I was, allowing him to approach. His eyes flashed with interest at my demeanor.