Karaoke

Sans throughly scrubbed your hair as you relaxed in the tub. "You really didn't have to do this, Wild." He hummed quietly. "wanted to." He poured water over your head, trying to be careful not to get any soap in your eyes. "Wanted to or felt obligated to?" You asked. He changed the topic, telling you that it was latter. "still wanna go to the bank?" You decided to let it go for now, though you would come back to the discussion later. "Yeah. Yeah I do.." You were never sure how you'd react if you saw Kane again. You weren't expecting the reaction to be so.. rough. But we're you really worried about yourself? Or was it more about him hurting your family, your friends, your baby? You shivered despite the warm water. That was it. Definitely. Of course you didn't want to get hurt either, but if you had to choose between you or them, you'd choose to save them. "what're ya thinking about?"
"Today.. seeing him, you guys, the baby, stuff like that." Sans hummed. "lots on your mind, huh." You nodded. He pecked your cheek. "relax. after your bath, we'll go to the bank, then we'll go from there."
"What do you wanna do?" He looked taken aback. "huh?"
"We always do what I want. I want to do what you want." He started to shake his head. You turned in the tub, catching his face. "I know you wanna be a great mate, and make sure I'm always happy, but please. I wanna make sure your happy too. Let's do what you want, and we can go to the bank later." How could he say no?
************************

After the bath Sans decided to take you both to Paps for the day. "SANS? IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE YOU VISITED." Sans shrugged, grinning. "[Y/N] insisted." You rolled your eyes. "We are doing what he wants today since it's usually about what I want. Honestly Sans, I wouldn't be mad if there was something you didn't want to do, and I'd love to do more things you like to do more often." You explained to your mate. "Especially now that we're on a time limit. Soon enough it'll be all about the baby." Sans tilted his head. "ok.. uh.. i guess i'll speak up more often? i dunno i'm new to this. i'm just running on my instincts." You hugged him and kissed his foreskull. "As am I, but the the foundation of any good relationship is trust and communication."
"AWE. YOU TWO ARE CUTE! COME ON IN, METTATON IS SETTING UP FOR KARAOKE!" And you were both suddenly unsure. "Kara.."
"...oke..?"
"YES! OH! BEFORE I FORGET, EVER FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT YOUR FAMILY HOME?"
"Um.. renovate maybe..? It's been a long time, and I'm not sure if it's good for the baby yet.. so we're staying where we are for the time being." Papyrus was about to ask something else, but Mettaton waltzed in. "Ah! Darling don't you look just ravishing! And Sans.. you look well.." Sans stepped closer to you. "You're just in time to sing the first song!"
"No."
"no." Papyrus gave puppy dog eyes. "PLEASE? I'VE NEVER HEARD SANS SING, AND I JUST KNOW HE'D SING IF HE HAD A PARTNER?"
"P-papyrus! I don't sing!" Sans looked contemplative. "i'll do it if she sings with me. i wanna hear that pretty voice, gracious~" He purred. You blushed. What did Sans sound like? "U-um.. ok.. I'm no good though.."
"I'll be the judge of that." Mettaton replied.
(Play song.. I'm not writing the words.)
*********************

You both actually had fun singing the song and were grinning like idiots at the end. You'd completely forgotten that Papyrus and Mettaton were even there. "you sounded amazing, gracious!" Sans' tail was flying. "I sounded amazing?! You were absolutely, completely, adorably breathtaking!" He laughed a tad, rubbing his vertebrae as his cheekbones turned gold. "i'm really not that good.."
"Nor am I!" You shot back. "I disagree! That was absolutely wonderful! A standing aviation!"
"I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD SING, BROTHER!" You both ducked away. "uh, food?" He asked quickly. You nodded. "Yes let's go!" You teleported to Grillby's. "It's been a few weeks since we've went on a date. That was very fun."
"would it be considered a date?"
"I think so. We did something fun and now we're going out to eat." He nodded. "guess that's true."
"Sans? [Y/N]? I'm glad you're here. I have something from your father that I figured you'd need." Grillby passed some papers over. "one month? that's all? humans are usually pregnant for nine.." What was Sans reading? "Then I can only assume she will give birth within that time span. Skeletons don't have as much physical matter, so you should start setting up appointments if you haven't already to make sure it is healthy and check on it's development." Sans nodded. "Me?" You asked stupidly. Sans nodded. "dad compiled everything he has on skeleton reproduction for us. gestation periods, breeding, child care, things like that."
"And Skeletons are only pregnant for a month?" Jeez that sounded way to soon. "apparently."
"I could be pushing out a baby I a month..?" You were nowhere near ready. You hadn't even started buying baby stuff. "most likely not. it's human too. it could be three or five or the entire nine. that's why we need to start making appointments. "i'll call al in the morning. unless you want dad to do it?"
"Can't you do it?"
"i guess there is that too."

Who should be your doctor?

Sans?

Alphys?

Gaster?

Second question that you don't have to answer if you don't want, when would you like the baby to be born between 3 to 9 months?