𝐅 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐬

"Fᴏʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ"

A͟n͟n͟a͟b͟e͟t͟h͟

"This is when I hadn't discovered my powers, okay? I had a mom. The best mom beside Sally. Esperanza was her name. I loved her. She loved me. We had a mechanical store. I learnt about machines really early. I would help my mom. She even taught me morse code! It was cool. She was a chill pill," Leo told. "I had a babysitter. Tîa Callida. She was... not really healthy for a child. She let me play with a snake. Said I had a great destiny so I should be prepared.

One day the shop burned down. I was outside waiting for my mom and she was inside. For years, I though it was my fault. I believed I had created the fire. I blamed myself. I ran from one foster home to another foster family. I kept searching for a place that would bring me peace. Not exactly peace, but that feeling I got when mom hugged me. I never got to experience it again.

When I found out about me being a demigod, I finally undertood it. Tîa Callida was actually Hera or Juno. And the woman who convinced that my mother's death was my fault was Gaia.

Then I felt it. Yesterday Percy came to hang out with. It ended with me dozing off. The point is Percy hugged me. And for the first time since my mom's death, I felt the warmth. I felt protected. I felt relief.

I'm such a momma's boy, aren't I?" Leo ended with a half hearted chuckle.

That's actually so bad. I feel sorry for him. Such a pity.

Then Nico spoke up "I'm out of this time too. I lived with my mom, Maria Di Angelo and my sister, Bianca Di Angelo. My mom favored me and m Hades favored Bianca. Always.

Hades loved mom dearly. For her well being, he advised her to move to the underworld for safety. It took a lot to convince but eventually he managed. Mom went upstairs to pack. Then Zeus had butt in. He exploded the hotel. My mom died. If it weren't for Hades then we would've died too. We were supposed to be the victim. But mom died instead.

Bianca and I were put into Lotus Casino. A casino were time goes so slow, it may be called freezed. We were there for decades until a lawyer came and got us out. We were put into Westover town hall. There was dance there. That's where I met Percy, Annabeth and Thalia.

Not much after I was at Camp half blood, a quest was issued in order to attain Artemis. I made Percy promise he would keep Bianca safe. He said he would try his best. When he returned... he told me Bianca died. At the quest. I was so angry, my thoughts were blurred so my actions were a complete reflex. Turns out my reflex was to hurt Percy, not physically, and run away.

That's basically it. After that, I advised Percy about the Achilles' curse. I saved him a couple times. He saved me a couple times. You know, your average demigod life.

Oh and then I discovered I was gay."

I never properly got to meet Bianca. Just a little before falling off the cliff. The other one. Not the Tartarus one. I didn't fall there.

We all know Nico is gay. He has a boyfriend named Will Solace.

I feel sympathy for Nico. Poor him.

We listened to Matilda, Merlin, Myrth, Nona, Nyssa, Oprah, Olly, Oliver, Patrick.

"Ah, now it seems it your turn, Percy." Chiron remarked.

"Umm.. is it okay if I do it last. Like, there isn't much...." Percy explained.

"Ah, of course. Then I believe it is your turn Piper." Chiron said.

"My dad is Tristan Mclean. The famous superstar. That's how he got Aphrodite's attention. He doesn't know all this. I love him and I know he loves me too. But he never had time for me. He was busy all the time. I always looked forward for our rare vacations. Sometimes at the beach or our grandpa's. We are Cherokee." Piper said. "I never had that special father-daughter bond. It hurted me but I knew it wasn't his fault."

Poor Piper.

Rachel said "Look I'm not a demigod so I don't know why Chiron is making me do this, okay? Good. Now, my dad is the owner of Dare Enterprises. He is a famous business man. Rich too. My interests were always on arts. Wich my dad didn't 'get'. He wasn't exactly supportive on me being an artist. He wants me to go on this fancy Clarion's Academy for girls thing and take over his business when I'm old enough. But I've no such intentions. I met Percy. He opened a new world for me. I though I had a crush on him. But it turned out more platonic."

Poor Rachel.

"My mom was alcoholic," Thalia deadpanned. "She once was a famous super model. Zeus being the usual whore, was attracted to her. Boom! You get me, there. When he left, it effected her ego. She started complaining so he came again, but this time in his Roman form. Jupiter. Them boom! You get Jason there. When he left for the second time, it was too much for her. She started drinking and doing drugs.

She ignored me my entire childhood. She acted like I didn't exist. She never cared for me. She never hurted me but she ignored me so much it got to the point where I wished she hurt me. At least she would've acknowledge my existence.

I loved her. So everything I did was inspired by her. I wanted to be a model when I grow up, like her. So I could make her proud. She disliked me so I started disliking myself. I probably would've left sooner if it weren't for Jason. Mom loved Jason. Because he was reminder that Zeus did came for the second time for her.

One day she took us to picnic. She order me to bring some ice creams. I noticed she was being unusually nice but I played along. When I came back Jason was gone. I slapped that psycho before running away.

Even on the run and being by chased by blood-thirsty monster, I was reminded of the time when Jason tried to eat a stapler.

I met Luke. Then Annabeth. After that, Grover. I died. Resurrected. You know the rest."

I knew that. Poor her. I pity her.

Connor told his story. Travis told his. Jason Mase told. Zaia told. Basically everyone.

Now, Percy.

«🇵 🇪 🇷 🇨 🇾 »

Flying Zeus. Hades' underpants. Minotaur poop. Schist. Dam. Hel. Vlacas.

What am I supposed to tell them?!

"I believe it is your turn, Percy." Chiron repeated.

"Umm... yes. Okay so... oh look it's getting late we should go." I said. Wow. Best excuse ever. Note the sarcasm, please.

"Actually you are correct." Thank you Fortuna! "We will continue this tomorrow. Some demigods didn't make it tonight so they can do it tomorrow including Percy. Good night everyone."

We wished each other night and headed to our respective cabins.

This is the most lucky I've ever managed to get.

𝙰/𝙽 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜! 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!

𝙱𝚢𝚎...