─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ vi. 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

╔══════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ══════╗

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"
𝖻𝗒 @𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝗈𝖸𝗎𝖾?

☑ 𝖸𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝖭𝗈

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 '𝖸𝖾𝗌'!
𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀: "𝟨 | 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾" 𝗈𝖿
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"

𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀...
████████ 𝟣𝟢𝟢% 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾!

╚══════ ≪ ๑​ ≫ ══════╝

Chapter 6: Home
"Can you please shut up, it's 9 am in the morning."

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

Everyone in the Gryffindor house
gave Stella a warm welcome, well atleast almost everyone.

Stella Rosier couldn't help but notice the whispers and glares she got from her other house mates as she was sat in-between James and Sirius.

"Don't worry about them, that's also what their reaction was when I got sorted into Gryffindor. They'll get used to it." Sirius said as he pat on Stella's shoulders assuringly.

Sirius had told Stella that he was also from a long line of Slytherin and that he was the only one sorted into Gryffindor.

Stella felt guilty and selfish that she was glad that someone had the same misery as her, but she wouldn't exactly call it 'misery' more like the opposite of it.

Dumbledore gave one last speech before saying 'pip pip' and magically, all foods appeared on their golden table wear causing everyone to tuck in foods inside their mouths.

"Aren't you going to eat, Peter?" asked Stella at the thin boy who seemed defeated and exhausted.

"Can't — full— from the sweets — you gave me." he said in-between breaths making Remus and Stella laugh as they remembered no one forced him to actually eat that lot of sweets.

Everyone around Stella can't seem to take their eyes off of her as she laughed. It was so enchanting that it got them hooked over and over again.

However, while some were enjoying her presence, the others seem to be wary, irritated, and jealous by it.

Eloise and Portia had made 4 eye-contacts with Stella already and everytime that Stella offered them a sheepish smile all they do is ignore it and break the eye-contact.