─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ iii. 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗑𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗌

╔══════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ══════╗

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"
𝖻𝗒 @𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝗈𝖸𝗎𝖾?

☑ 𝖸𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝖭𝗈

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 '𝖸𝖾𝗌'!
𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀: "𝟥 | 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗑𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗌" 𝗈𝖿
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"

𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀...
████████ 𝟣𝟢𝟢% 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾!

╚══════ ≪ ๑​ ≫ ══════╝

Chapter 3: Beauxbatons
"Guess they'll have to give me another detention next school year."

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

Stella couldn't comprehend what her father had just abruptly blurted out. For a couple of milliseconds, all she could hear was high-pitched ringing that were coating her ears.

A part of her wished that her father was just threatening her. He couldn't really send her to Beauxbatons, right?

"That's not true..." Stella's voice came out as sore and weak. Something she does when holding back a river of tears.

"It is." Luke said sternly. "You'll be studying in Beauxbatons and not in Hogwarts."

"Now that's a bit too far, father—" interrupted Théo, but was stopped by Celine.

"And you think what she did isn't?" their mother warned.

"But I have friends here!" Stella didn't hesitate to shout. Her fists were turning pale as she clenched, and her peripheral view was in a blurr that was caused by her tears, yet she refused to let them fall. "Théo and Collette went to Hogwarts, so why can't I?"

"You ask yourself that." her father said unbothered. It seems like her feelings were the last thing in his list to worry about right now.

Théo held Stella's clenched fists as she stood up, pushing the wooden cushioned chair back in the process. Signaling her to sit back down and not to make the situation even worse.

"Fine." Stella harshly scoffed. "Send me to Beauxbatons for all I care!" she bellowed-out, making sure her parents got an earful of what she was about to say next.

"I'd rather stay there than see your stupid faces that reminds me of what you did to me when I was a young defenseless kid."

Luke never turned around so fast along grabbing his wand tightly and pointing it at his own daughter.