─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ iv. 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝟫¾

╔══════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ══════╗

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"
𝖻𝗒 @𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝗈𝖸𝗎𝖾?

☑ 𝖸𝖾𝗌    𝗈𝗋    𝖭𝗈  

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 '𝖸𝖾𝗌'!
𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀: "𝟦 | 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝟫¾" 𝗈𝖿
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"

𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀...
████████ 𝟣𝟢𝟢% 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾!

╚══════ ≪ ๑​ ≫ ══════╝

Chapter 4: Platform 9 ¾
"I'm guessing by the term 'people like us' meaning purebloods, right?"

Chapter 4: Platform 9 ¾"I'm guessing by the term 'people like us' meaning purebloods, right?"

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

The swoosh of the green flames could be heard echoing through the Rosier's Manor in France. From the fireplace, out came a distressed Stella whose dress' shoulder blades had marks of tears from Belle, who was been crying her eyes out when they read the letter.

Stella expected to be alone today with a couple of house-elves but she saw two sillhoutes on the dim living room and she already knew who they were.

Taking in a deep breathe, Stella walked through where her parents were and gathered up every courage she has to converse about their sudden change of decision.

Stella was nearing her mother's sight. Celine wore a tight black dress with matching heels while her father was wearing a well-pressed black suit.

And thank Merlin she decided to wear something rather than muggle clothing today.

She was debating on wearing a loose shirt with some matching shorts or a very well sophisticated red dress.

With her instinct, she chose the latter and it saved her shit tons of words from her parents.

As if Celine and Luke could sense their daughter's mere presence, they both turned around with suspicious smiles on their faces.

Stella was taken aback ofcourse. She either thought it was fake or something really good has been going on and it had to involve her in it.

"Mother. Father." she merely nodded at both of them which they returned.

"Take a seat." Celine motioned Stella, who was warily looking for something she didn't knew about.